Yellow, Red, Green Sneakers

jacket: Sheinside - blouse: Pimkie - pants, sneakers: New Look - watch: Swatch - sunglasses: Ebay

This is what I wore to defend my master's thesis, which went over quite alright. I actually found out yesterday that I'm graduating magna cum laude with an 80% grade! I'm super happy. Very content that I can conclude this beautiful stage of my life this way. I can be quite hard on myself so I'm not the kind of girl who is satisfied with just passing, I need to ACE stuff or I feel like I am slacking, not owning up to my potential. But I'm not going to elaborate on that now! I'm just super happy that I'm at such a good place in my life. 

My graduation ceremony will be next Friday. I'm on the lookout for a dress, but I might just wear something that I already have hanging in my closet. I think I'd like having a "special" dress to commemorate this occasion though! Something chic yet funky? I have something like this, this, this, this or this  in mind. Thoughts?


THANKS Elien for the pictures!

14 comments

  1. Proficiat met zo'n goede punten! Van kleedjes zie ik het liefst die met strepen of de turquoise.

    jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Mooie foto's!!! en ik ben verliefd op je zonnebril!

    ReplyDelete
  3. proficiat, met zo'n resultaat kan je wel al tevreden zijn van jezelf :D! Voor de gelegenheid zou ik voor deze gaan
    http://www.asos.com/Oasis/Oasis-Floral-One-Shoulder-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2189412&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=5&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Multi maar de andere zijn ook wel leuk en die kan je misschien meer dragen nadien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This!
    http://www.asos.fr/Mango/Mango-Stripe-Dress-With-Belt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2374342&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Multi&r=1&mk=VOID

    Congratulations, hi five! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing cum laude, Annebeth! I really like the red off-shoulder dress with flowers, but that's because I'm obsessed with prints! Can't wait to see what you'll really wear for your commencement :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me tooooo prints are like my drug of choice. But I like how classy and wearable the other ones are, so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Annebeth. I know you'd ace it! (I really beat myself up if I only get average grades too). Particularly love you wearing a yellow raincoat to your defense--though probably I'd have expected a more Robyn-esque get-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, proficiat! En dat eerste kleedje is mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATZ GIRL & the oasis floral one shoulder dress definitely !!!
    x missy

    ReplyDelete
  10. congraaats with your wonderful grades and graduation! I expected nothing less :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congrats! Magna cum Laude is such an accomplishment! I think my favorites are the snake skin dress and the striped one. The red one shouldered one is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Proficiat zeg! Magna cum laude, gij zijt veel te slim! Ga je nu nog doctoreren volgend jaar? Want ik herinner me dat je daar iets over verteld had..
    Van de kleedjes, ik vind dat er niet echt een uitspringt waarvan ik een wow-gevoel heb, vind ze allemaal een beetje bwa bwa :D hopelijk vind je nog iets! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first and the last dress are pretty:-)! Congrats, must be a great feeling to graduate like that! For me it's a count down, still one year to go.


    XxX A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so darn cute! I love your shirt.
    And the red one-shoulder dress is my vote! It's absolutely fantastic and I think it would look smashing on you!

    ReplyDelete