Fuschia Maxi


dress: Pimkie - sunglasses, bracelet, sandals: H&M

I don't think this qualifies as an "outfit". I'm just wearing a dress, shoes and a bracelet for chrissake! Sorry. As I told you guys before (probably, not 100% sure because my brain has melted), I enjoy going with the simplicity warm summer weather seems to dictate. Just a few pieces, no fuss, all chillaaaaxed. 

Everything I'm wearing here is old, except for the bracelet. I've had the dress and sandals for about 5 years, and the sunglasses can't be much newer. The bracelet I'm wearing here is the same as the belt I wore in this outfitpost. My boyfriend thinks it's just as ugly as a bracelet btw, I had to FORCE him to take close up shots of it. He's a SPOILED LITTLE BRAT.

In more exciting news, I have a job interview Monday. I'm really excited as the position is for a creative and challenging job with a lot of potential for me to grow and move up. Cross your fingers and toes! I'll share more details when I feel like it or if I get the job. Don't force me, bro!

4 comments

  1. Love that dress! It looks amazing on you!! :) And good luck with the job interview!!! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hair has grown so much! I like it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your interview! I hope it goes really well.
    You look so pretty in your maxi dress. This is a really nice, simple summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete