Broderie Anglaise, Neon Pink


dress: altered vintage - belt, sandals, sunglasses: H&M

I still need to hem this dress properly, but otherwise this was another successful experiment to update my old vintage midi dresses! It used to be oversized and ankle length with saggy cap sleeves, but I'm not into that look right now. What I AM into is minimalist, simple, classic and light summer clothing like shirts and dresses. Crisp white cotton is the ultimate.  The belt I'm wearing is actually to be worn as a bracelet, wrapped around the wrist multiple times. But it doubles as a skinny neon belt quite nicely!

Yeah, I'm so creative.

UGH enough with the snark! I'm actually really happy today. I graduated magna cum laude with my mom, sis and boyfriend as my witness, and I finished the day with an amazing lamb-patty burger at the Burgerij. I'll share those pictures with you later, just imagine a big ass juicy burger with perfect fries, mmmmmm.

Enjoy your weekend!
 

16 comments

  1. Congrats! Oh and you look beautiful in that dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die jurk is super! Hoe kom je aan die skills? -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. een gebrek aan remmingen! :D ik blijf gewoon prutsen tot het okey-ish is :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduating! It's a great accomplishment! And I love your outfit- so feminine and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! So proud of you. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. De burgerij <3 <3


    Super mooi kleedje ook en proficiat met je diploma!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, you did a very nice work atlering it, now it fits you amazingly. And congrats on your graduation! Can't wait to see the pictures <3
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love your dress and your photos, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds perfect! and the dress is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Proficiat! En een hele mooie outfit ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a sweet dress:-)! Must have been a lovely day you had!


    XxX A.


    http://fashion-fools.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooooooooooooooow Ö
    deze look is echt zo mooi!
    Ik kom die jurk echt stelen ^-^ echt zo'n prachtstuk!


    xxx The Mad Twins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw these pictures are incredibly pretty and girly. I just love your beautiful dress. Great pair of sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wohow, congrats on graduating!
    lovely sweet dress

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so, classy! What a lady, I'm in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so beautiful! I love the dress, good job at updating it! It's super pretty on you. Hehe, and you ARE creative, with the bracelet-as-a-belt. ;)

    ReplyDelete