Capris and Ankle Boots


T-shirt: Pimkie - boots: New Look - jacket: Zara - pants, bracelet: H&M


Hey dolls! Yeah, I'm wearing this jackets AGAIN. Seriously, buy of the year. This entire outfit feels super Betty to me, which once again affirms that I'm reverting to the style I used to have. When I first started blogging waaaay back, I was a huge fan of blogs like Bleach Black, Kingdom of Style, Le Blog de Betty and Fashion Toast, Knight Cat... The sort of websites that love skinnies and statement shoes, leather jackets and models, studs and bleach, black and white, Balmain and Alexander Wang, Kate Bosworth and Freja.

And then I got totally sick of all of that for a while, because it became the sort of predictable, quintessential fashion blogger look you saw on everyone who liked clothes. It stopped being inspiring. But now it inspires me again! This is seriously making me reconsider EVER throwing anything away again. I mean, what if I end up loving it anew in three years? OHNOES

It also makes me feel like a fashion victim though. Ah well.


Btw I always thought that capris with ankle boots would look ridiculous, turns out it looks pretty rad. A whole new world of possibilities is opening up in my mind yo! THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION ARE CLEANSED!


Hope your weekend was ace! I leave you with me being a dork.



CREEPY

16 comments

  1. This is so rocker and chic!! I love this jacket, it's definitely a wonderful piece for your wardrobe. And those red pants are so perfect with the sex pistols tee. Loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zéér rock-'n-roll! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! And I know what you mean, sometimes I get sick of things and then become obsessed again :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Cousin It impersonation haha, and I do remember your early style. I think you've gone through lots of changes in style throughout the years I've been following your blog. I like this rocker a bit more than the 60-esque with sweet girly dresses on you :)
    I like how the red/pinkish ends of your hair look, I've been considering a pink ombre but you normally see it with blonde hair, and since my hair, i think, has a similar shade than yours I might attempt to do it now.
    and btw what happened to your long posts on feminisim? I'm missing some girl power on the net ahaha.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can never go wrong with red and leopard!!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jacket is so great, I would totally wear it every damn day! love love the cropped pants with boots, and omg those boots!!! Aced it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red jeans with the leopard boots. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die laarsjes zijn zooo jou. Heel leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. vind de combinatie van de broek + schoenen idd zeer geslaagd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it comes with inspiration, I can't force it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha those last pictures :-D
    I love Betty too, teeny tiny girl crush of mine!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those last couple of shots are a little bit too The Ring-esque for my liking! But it's always good to let your inner dork out. :oP I like the punk rock fun feel to this outfit, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha yes I thought of the ring too! but it's not THAT scary, I look like too much of a dork imo :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. So rocker Chic. I love the boots with those pants, and that jacket is WAY too awesome not to wear constantly! Also, the last two pictures made me laugh. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete