Gold and Stripes


jacket: Zara - sweater: H&M - boots: Texto - dress: c/o Oasap

Ah stripes, literally the best print ever. I have rarely met a boldly striped piece I didn't like, let alone an open back jersey midi dress with a SASH! The sash can be tied in the back or at the front. But that's not where the versatility ends! This dress can be dressed up or down: take off the sweater, swap the boots for some pumps, add some accessories and BAM, ready for a night out! Also, it would work just as well on a hot summer's day with sandals as with boots when the weather's more autumnal (like today :(). The best pieces in your wardrobe will serve you through the year, versatility is key!

Today was spent sleeping in, spending some quality T.I.M.E. with my boy, moaning about the weather, grocery shopping and cooking. We had garlic-y baked potatoes and they were nomz.



Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments

  1. Love the outfit. May I ask how tall you are, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed viewing your posts! Love your blog! Following now! Check out my new blog, stay in touch xx


    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute dress, I love love it paired with the gold sweater! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combi! Ik heb dezelfde trui :)


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zalig kleedje! En ik ben ook zo'n fan van streepjes, you can never have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! A girl can never have too many striped pieces, imo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so fantastic in this striped dress! I feel like I need a striped dress in my life because you look so cute in yours!

    ReplyDelete