All White, Stripper Flats


Blouse: c/o Oasap - shorts: Pimkie - watch: ASOS - sandals, sunglasses: H&M


My new Oasap blouse arrived on my doorstep at the perfect time. I've been wearing these shorts non stop, and wanted to create my version of that all-white, slightly futuristic/minimalist aesthetic that inspires me so much on other bloggers. I've never been a minimalist sort of girl, but stripping yourself of all the clutter and just focusing on some elegant essentials can be very refreshing. Summer always makes me want to dress in white all over. It's a good colour on me! :D

Also, these amazing sandals are all plastic and foam and what strippers would wear if they wore flats. The right kind of cheap. They make my legs seem SO LONG! Bought them for 10€ at H&M. I wish they were more comfortable, but their awesomeness makes up for that in my opinion.

Let's conclude with my latest pop cultural, stylistical, musical inspiration: Die Antwoord's Baby's On Fire. Yolandi Visser is SO COOL


22 comments

  1. totally love your sunglasses :)


    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah je hebt de zonnebril die ik al zo lang wil!!! Jaloers!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very arty farty with those sunglasses, I like it :). Love the look, very minimalistic.

    jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolandi is zalig freaky en eigenzinnig. Love her + the shoes! Fuck Nicholas Kirkwood met zijn doorzichtige hak. See-through stripperschoenen for king! Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brr de schoenen SCAREN DE SHIT OUT OF MIJ (uhm?) maar het zijn dan ook hate-it-or-love-it-exemplaren! Blousje is mooi, ik hou van de all-white look! moet ik ook eens dringend werk van maken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE OR LOVE zal je bedoelen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I love all-white minimalism for summer and I want those sandals! And that video is, erm, hilarious?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind u sandaaltjes echt lelijk :D (ach ja mooi en lelijk is maar een persoonlijke maatstaf) Maaaaaar je pulled ze kei hard off! En Yolandi is da bomb! Haar stem is al even cool als zichzelf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lelijk a la yolandi's haar, i.e. awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. insane in candy colors, just the way I like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this on chictopia! :) haha very pretty look

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so chic in all white! That shirt looks so light!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahahaha! Stripper flats! :D They look super comfortable! And it made me laugh, because my boyfriend and I totally have a running joke that a certain pair of shoes I have are hooker shoes (they're bright and really tall.)

    You look so elegant in all white. I love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ik sluit mij aan bij elien! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ik ook! Haha sorry maar ik dacht echt WTF toen ik ze zag :D Over smaak valt niet te twisten hé ;) Maar de rest van je outfit vind ik wel mooi! Awesome zonnebril!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh en btw, had je ook niet verwacht dat die sandalen wat meer een 'hype' zouden worden in blogger land? Ik zie er werkelijk niemand mee...

    ReplyDelete
  17. ja! andere bloggers zijn seuten! :D maar het vreemdste is dat ze heel snel uitverkocht waren, maar ik zie er niemand mee :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. ER VALT WEL TE TWISTEN! JULLIE ZIJN STOM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. NEW FAVE OUTFIT RIGHT HERE. I love the sandals <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello!
    I just found your blog!
    I love it!!


    I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!


    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wit staat u echt supergoeeee! En deze sandalen zijn echt the shit, precies alsof je zweeft!


    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete