Jasmine Trousers


Remember my sales wish list? I've been a very good girl and kept my eye from wandering to the non-sales section, or any items not included on my list. One of the pieces that DID come home with me: this pair of Arabian Nights trousers. 

 pants, blouse, sandals: H&M - belt: boyfriend's - bracelets: DIY

I've been looking for a pair of these in my size for AGES. Sadly, they were sold out in a jiffy, leaving me with this pair that is actually too big. I've since taken them in a bit, but in these pictures they are VIRGINAL and quite a bit too poofy for my liking. I mean they are cool, but I'm not the biggest fan of harem pants. I decided to go with it and style up an Indiana Jones type of look, like the Hollywood version of what glam women would wearing Egypt while looking for valuable artefacts or something.

I see these as ultra fancy jogging pants: not something I'd wear to work, but a great option if you want to be comfortable but still colorful. AGREED?

15 comments

  1. Agreed! I don't like too baggy either, pajama style pants are the maximum for now. I do really like this print though, verrrrrry pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo em gee, de schoenen aub, danku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, dat vind ik ook verkieslijk :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die broek staat je heel erg leuk!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally see the Indy look going on here! I love that you styled it up with a tough belt and fitted shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit!! I could totally see you as an Indiana Jones girl!!! (oh how I love Indy :) )
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit to bits. And yes, you look like an adventurous archeologist, which I love, too. Now excuse me, I'm heading to the nearest H&M store and buy a pair of identical pants to copy this look.
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die broek staat je heel mooi! :) En de schoenen zijn ook heel tof.


    Liefs, Sarah
    http://ultimatefashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. J avoue que sur moi je n aurais pas osee,mais sur vous il est parfait ce pantalon

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES dat vind ik een fijne broek! In de blok (ik leer in de bib) LEEF ik echt in zo'n broekskes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind de Indiana Jones look hier wel geslaagd :) cool pants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your trousers, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those paisley pants, and you styled them so well! <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  14. so chic... love it :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore those trousers!
    x


    http://sophiebenson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete