La Fille d'O: She Is My Memory Palace


Yeah, I'm taking off my clothes again.

 swimsuit: La Fille d'O (here and here) - sneakers: Nike


Remember my night out at the La Fille d'O boutique in Ghent to celebrate the brand's new swimsuit/lingerie collection? At the end of the night, all of us had the opportunity to take a picture with one of the lovely models. Best pictures would win a lingerie/swimsuit set. Guess what. I won! With this picture! :-D
 


Last week, the boy and I finally had the opportunity to drop by the store so I could pick out my pieces. I feel silly for forgetting to take pictures of the dressing room, because it was so awesome! Literally half the store was closed off with slightly see through curtains to function as a huge dressing room with lots of space and natural light. It felt as if I was trying on stuff in my own bedroom, if my bedroom was very clean + well decorated and came with a super stylish sales assistant helping me into my unmentionables. Safe to say, it felt awesome. 

Winning the bikini/lingerie (the pieces can be worn both ways) really couldn't have come at a better time. Just a few months ago, the collection wouldn't have been as "me", but with the direction my style has taken lately, it suits me to a T. Also, I've been looking for a swimsuit to combine a bit of a classic feel with some edge. I ordered an ASOS bikini a while ago, but it fit like crap so I sent it back. The pieces I picked out at La Fille d'O are exactly what I've been looking for, and more!

The fabric, the fit, the finish: everything is top notch. I am not even kidding. For someone who has been wearing H&M lingerie all of their life, slipping into these high end pieces really feels like an enormous difference. I'm pretty sure all of you who shell out more cash on lingerie know what I'm talking about. Worth every penny! If I come upon some funds anytime soon, I might just take the plunge and buy the same set myself in black... The tulle makes my heart go boom boom.

I'm super proud of the pictures I took btw, making the most of a small room with little light! And I think I managed to evoke the La Fille d'O spirit in these: awesome chick being effortlessly sexy, not trying to please anyone but herself.

Thanks once again to La Fille d'O and Oona for this opportunity! <3

16 comments

  1. Super romantic pictures with lovely lighting and angles! Gorgeous underwear and gorgeous you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's en een super setje! Ik moet de mijne ook eens trekken, komt maar niet van!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! I love these pictures. They're so natural and beautiful (and yes, sexy), and definitely have that effortless cool to them that you always have. I really like how you took them in front o fa window. I've always loved that sort of pictures. Ah! You lucky girl, winning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Charlie Sheen! WINNING

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe! Awesome combinatie met die sneakers, maakt het geheel niet OMG NUDE maar houdt het speels maar toch sexy! Heel mooi setje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. minder bloot dan in bikini aan zee want ik heb schoenen aan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha jah want blote voeten zijn echt wel over the top hé :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dat_892857_2618245.jpg :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous photos, you look beautiful. These are really classy shots, and those pieces look so comfortable and flattering

    ReplyDelete
  10. mooie fotos! Superleuk dat je hebt gewonnen! En heel je leven lingerie in h&m gekocht :o die doen bij mij altijd pijn dus koop er niet meer. Deze staat je in elk geval prachtig en volgens mij zit het ook goed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you're the perfect "La Fille d'O" girl sooo I doesn't surprise me you won and the pieces are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank u for your comment, interesting blog!new reader here..hope u follow me back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Echt supergoeie fotos! Ik denk dat het niet makkelijk is om fotos in lingerie te nemen die er "netjes" uitzien als je begrijpt wat ik wil zeggen :D maardus, heel leuke fotos, die sneakers maken het af !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos ! You succeed in combine chic and cool, I really like the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah superleuk! ik heb dat ander setje dat je poste. nu je la fille d'o hebt gehad ga je nooit meer terug willen naar h&m lingerie, laat dat een waarschuwing zijn :D (voor je portemonnee dan!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice ! You're beautiful. I follow you on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete