Graduating in Goldenrod


dress, earrings: H&M - shoes: Bershka

I wanted to feel beautiful and elegant for my graduation ceremony, so after consulting with my mom and sis for their advice, I put together this outfit. The goldenrod yellow dress is as bright as sunshine, I dare anyone to NOT have a spring in their step while wearing it. My wedges are oooold (have had them for at least 7 years) and they are still my most comfortable pretty heels that go with nearly everything. Some hints of my signature pink in the accessories, and done!

The graduation itself was kinda lame. Lame speeches, lame acts and we weren't even allowed on stage to shake hands with our professors or be handed our degrees! HMPF. But the presence of my loved ones and the upscale Burgerij hamburger I was rewarded with by my boyfriend still made it a lovely afternoon. 

The weather was warm and breezy. We took these pictures near the Schelde, at a walking distance from where we had our burgers. I couldn't resist the urge to take of my wedges for a bit to feel the sun-warmed pavement beneath my feet.



my boyfriend's tuna and fennel burger with wasabi mayo. I went with lamb and feta.


GRADUATE!

15 comments

  1. :-( Sinds je me hebt verteld over die hamburgers heb ik dus zin in hamburgers. Looks so fucking tasty! En je zag er prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is great, the entire look is great, and graduating is great, too. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress. i like.. :) Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your graduation!! That's amazing and so exciting. I absolutely LOVE this dress, the yellow is so gorgeous on you and it fits so well. This is a great look for the day
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats gal!love the dress, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proficiat ! mooie jurk, ik ben gek op geel


    www.tripsandtreasures.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. : ) You look gorgeous! I was looking at the patterned version of that dress a few months back... might be time to go and see if it's on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je ziet er super uit en congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Congraaats en superleuk jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! And you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAROM BEN IK VEGETARIËR??? Verdorie, die hamburgers zien er goed uit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous dress for your graduation! You looked so pretty! I love how flowy your dress is and those wedges look great with it. Congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Het geel staat je heel goed! Mooie outfit

    ReplyDelete