Shopping in Salmon


Ah, the internet. The reasons I love it are PLENTIFUL (tvtropes, free online series watching and online bargain shopping for one), but one of my favorite things about tha web is its function as a social means. Facebook can be pretty fracking annoying from time to time, especially when you've friended your parents, but it's also an amazing way to keep up with the most minor activities of your loved ones, especially if they don't live around the corner. 

Both of my brothers and their families live abroad, and I have a lot of friends all over the country. And even though Belgium is about a 3 hour drive wide, life still gets in the way of meeting up regularly. So THANK you, internet, for allowing me to maintain a friendship with people like Greet! You already met her last NYE, but yesterday we met up in Antwerp to do some shopping.


First we grabbed a quicky lunch at Exki. Artichoke and ham quiche, topped off with a shared slice of cheesecake. BRUNCH OF CHAMPIONS


First thing that caught our eye when getting near the shops: these dudes brightening up a grey day with big ass bubble blowing! The kids were going wild, and I must admit I let out a few squeals as well.

Of course you want to know what I was wearing at this lovely day. Well, my friend took my pictures so YOU'RE IN LUCK! Setting: the beautiful Antwerp Central Station. I dressed comfortably, obviously. And I can attest, these shoes walk like clouds, LITERALLY (lol).

top: H&M, altered - pants, jacket: Zara - sneakers: Nike - watch: Swatch - friendship bracelet: DIY


I wear this jacket all the time, best purchase of the year hands down. 

Enjoy your weekend babes! I'm not enjoying it as much as I would want because I'm suffering some kind of allergic reaction that makes the skin on my left upper torso feel as if it was burned: ultra sensitive to the touch. Any experience with that?

10 comments

  1. YOU'VE GOT SWAG GURL ;)! Love the pants & watch!

    jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts :)










    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel heel fijne outfit! Ik heb vroeger ook wel eens zo'n grote bellen gemaakt met mijn zusje, nadat ik dat in het circus had gezien. Héél plezant om te doen!
    http://auxpaysdesmerveilles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see you in these shoes it makes me want them. So cool. Also that second bubble photo with the little girl is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics, love the outfit as well. I love the leather jacket with the bright jeans, so fab <3
    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bubbles and your outfit are both incredibly badass! And I love your watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO COOL in these pictures :-D (probably you are but I can't testify for that...) Love the MJ-style picture and the leather jacket is a no-brainer, I wear mine all the time too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, looking at these pictures really shows how different your style is since I first starting reading your blog. It's still 'you' but definitely different. It's interesting; I'm finding my own style is changing too, so it's actually kinda fascinating to see how your tastes are evolving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're enjoying it! I agree, I mean the skinnies/rocker thing has never been NOT my style, but sneakers... Apart from converse, sneakers or more sportsy style hasn't been my thing since I was about 15! :D

    ReplyDelete