Cloudy Sky



Remember me nagging about being afraid I wouldn't have any lovely people to spend time with this semester because most of my friends had left to go do all kinds of uber exciting things over in Italy? I totally already found new cool people to spend time with. I left class early today because it really sucked and because the professor has the WORST accent ever despite having studied over in America and England for about four years (and yes, the lesson is taught in English), and I went to have some awesome chai with my friend. We had a nice talk about love, life and how boys our age are basically impossible, and then we had a quick browse in my favorite vintage shop T2 that is having everything for 2 euro sales these days. She bought two gorgeous floral blouses (I totally would've snatched them if she hadn't found them first :()  and a pretty silk scarf, and I bought a red cardigan and a  fiercely oversized black and white striped sweater. I'm probably going back tomorrow. I love thrifting <3

I also remembered I still have to spend my gift card at River Island! When I dropped by the store I suddenly saw lots of things I wanted, including a VERY Peggy Olson appropriate shirtdress I will be getting first day tomorrow. 

Want!


I also have my eye on some loafer style flats. I have quite a clear vision of what I want to look like this year, continuing on my vintage/retro kick inspired by Mad Men and sixties schoolgirls.

About today's outfit: wore this yesterday, I saw a picture of a girl wearing a midi skirt with a loose sweater and I loved it so I put this together. Easy, comfy, pretty.

dress, sweater, socks, ring: H&M
tights, boots: Pimkie
beret: old

PS I really want a beauty mark on my cheek or upper lip, like BETTY DRAPER <3
where can I get one of those?

28 comments

  1. I love your tights and boots.
    That dress is amazing. U can draw a beauty mark. lol My grandama did this. It´s really powerfull in a pretty face.

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. you remind me of snow today :) its sweet. ohhh its fun shopping with a friend but if you've got similar tastes it can be hard cos you may both end up wanting the same. and get those loafers, they're lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid dress that you're going to get - very Peggy Olsen indeed!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, soooooo pretty! And those river island pieces are awesome :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look Annebeth, the romantic white pieces with the chunky grey knit is perfection!
    I wish I had vintage for €2 around here, but lets see what I find in London :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke nageltjes zie ik daar ! Hoe heb je dat gedaan ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the light dress with the black textured stockings so so much! And your manicure too (tried it last week, did not work so well for me...).

    Hourra for new friends :)

    Virginie’s Cinema

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! What I love the most is the textured black tights against the white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet outfit! and killer nails! i love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am intrigued with mad men. i've read about this show a lot of times on your blog and also on fashion magazines. i think i should start watching it.

    btw, love the loafers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these textures make me want to hug you...for being too adorable! I love this comfortable but every so pretty look. Your nails look amazing! Did you do them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's an adorable outfit and looks super cozy. I love it with those tights!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit for the winter! Your sweater looks so warm and cozy. And I know what you mean about beauty marks - I think they look so nice especially near the upper lip :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look- very easy and breezy like you said! :) Also, your nails are amazing- how did you do that?

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your outfit and your wants heheheh.
    Fantastic!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those types of flats, how awesome that you still have that gift card, I would have spent it right away!
    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. He' dat truitje heb ik ook! Heel mooi gecombineerd!^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Echt een geweldige kousenbroek! LOVEEE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. that Peggy Olson shirt dress looks so lovely. I totally know how to do that hairstyle by the way but my hair is far too long now to do it. curl your hair with hot rollers or pin-curls, comb it back, put some hairspray in your hair mixed with a slight bit of pomade and tease it. then smooth it out over the top. that's really it.

    This outfit you're wearing is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this silhouette! You pull it off so well :D
    I bet you could draw on a beauty mark with an eyeliner or eyebrow pencil, and make it stay and kind of match your skin-tone with iridescent powder!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. that Peggy Olson shirt dress looks so lovely. I totally know how to do that hairstyle by the way but my hair is far too long now to do it. curl your hair with hot rollers or pin-curls, comb it back, put some hairspray in your hair mixed with a slight bit of pomade and tease it. then smooth it out over the top. that's really it.

    This outfit you're wearing is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear.

    Love your blog as well. Now following. You look so gorgeous and Iove your style as well.

    Look forward to hearing and seeing more of you.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete