You only give me your funny papers

I was looking for an outfit around these awesome ankle boots I bought in the sales at h&m. I first imagined them with something very Chleo Sevigny esque, which was a simple, short, rather classically feminine dress, but then I thought “lets go all the way with this” to pull myself out of my comfort zone, and followed Deathbyplatforms’ example. I think she is one of the most chic and awesome chictopians and such a sweet girl to boot! So this is slightly out of my comfortzone, especially in summertime as my winter attire is “harder”, but as I told you guys before, I feel like it’s a good thing to step out of that comfort zone from time to time. Just to keep it interesting for yourself.
dress, hat, boots: h&m
necklace: pimkie



I’m going to buy myself a straightening iron today as I want to have curls from time to time. Yes, you read correctly, a STRAIGHTENING iron! You can make curls with those! And they look more natural than curling iron curls to boot! I’m also going to buy some running shoes. Yes, you read correctly, the least athletic girl in the entire universe is getting running shoes. I finally realized that canoodling isn’t going to get me in olympic shape, and I’m doing it to support my boyfriend. He turnes 40 this year, and he has already quit smoking and now he has started running. I am so incredibly proud of him and would do the same in his position, so why not now already? We all excercise way too little, and I know for a fact that I’m not the fittest person out there. And that’s an understatement. So I’m going to better my life and start running!

So now I’m going to plan my running outfit! You can take the girl out to run, but you can’t take the girl out of the runner, haha

12 comments

  1. love that first pic its sooo awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! And good luck with your running, it's something I'd like to start doing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoooor. I love that hat Annebeth. What a fantastic look!!

    Good luck running and mine is over 40 btw!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls! thanks for the good luck wishes too :D I'll need it! I bought some pink running shoes, gotta have pink running shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL.. pink! What brand... I might have to get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't understand why it is out of your comfort zone but I must say it looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you so pretty with that hat! i love it! and that dress is so cute aw.
    and yeah working out is good for our health, but its so damn boring for me ahha I normally should go to the gym because of a heart issue but it's been ages since I last went... I'll reconsider it some other day, today i just wanna lay down and eat spaguetti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh but the gym is the most horrible thing if you ask me, SO incredibly boring. I prefer running or swimming :D

    swalvs: thank you! Oh I don't know, it is a very "hard" and almost overstyled look for me. But I love it nonetheless!

    Kim: Nike! :D They aren't entirely pink, they have pink accents, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie babe!!! you look amaaaaazing here!!! i love, love, love this outfit!!!! from the boots (ooh the boots) up to the hat! and thanks for the shout out here babe. i'm glad to have inspired you to come up with this rad outfit.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh but the gym is the most horrible thing if you ask me, SO incredibly boring. I prefer running or swimming :D

    swalvs: thank you! Oh I don't know, it is a very "hard" and almost overstyled look for me. But I love it nonetheless!

    Kim: Nike! :D They aren't entirely pink, they have pink accents, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't understand why it is out of your comfort zone but I must say it looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you so pretty with that hat! i love it! and that dress is so cute aw.
    and yeah working out is good for our health, but its so damn boring for me ahha I normally should go to the gym because of a heart issue but it's been ages since I last went... I'll reconsider it some other day, today i just wanna lay down and eat spaguetti.

    ReplyDelete