She came in through the bathroom window

I love how drapey and swooshy this dress is, it has two layers of very thin jersey and I love how they give a grecian vibe. These shoes were one of my sales buys and at 7 euro, I don’t think I can complain!
 dress: pimkie
necklace: h&m
shoes: sac d'anvers

They are comfy and so pretty (l) I wore a ribbon as a belt and paired the simple outfit with one of my fave necklaces from H&M. I love the nautical feel of this piece.
I was a bit bummed yesterday night after losing those awesome gaimo espadrilles to paxie_aiza but I’m sure they’ll be in good hands! Those were some gorgeous shoes that deserve a stylish wearer! :) And I just received the package I won at Aphrodite’s giveaway from back in june!!! Thanks so much doll, I’m especially stoked with the cd you sent me! Very exciting!

And another surprise: since yesterday, our household has a number of 4 cats! My guy brought in a adorable black kitten. I love black cats, and I was actually against it because 3 cats is already quite a hassle, but it was SO CUTE :( can’t resist.

16 comments

  1. Great dress! Would love to have it too! Like the casual fit very much.
    What's the name of your new "room mate"?
    I love my cats too. Have at least two called Lissy and Buffy..haha.
    Take a picture of my Misses B. as you can see at my blog!

    www.style-philosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kitty!!! :D

    I love those shoes Annebeth :) Really really cute look :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sassy: I named him "dropje", which basically means liquorice and is also used to describe something small and adorable :D thanks! I love the mix of the casual fit and the dressy draping too!

    kim: thanks darling! :D

    veronika: thank yoooooou :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! Have you ever heard the Joe Cocker version? It's terrific!

    And your new kitty is sooooooo cute! He looks very cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes- want
    Cat - want

    Cute post! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is absolutely cuddly! all he wants to do is play and sleep in my lap, so adorable!
    And I haven't heard the Joe Cocker version, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome fab Kitty name!!!

    I love salted liquorice and whenever I visit Belgium or The Netherlands I come home with bags of it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quite like it too and the black-brownish shade and how yummie it is makes it a perfect name for our kitty :D thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rock this dress and i love your cat! he's such a cutie!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that dress & the whole outfit actually. Did you buy the dress recently? I wonder if it's still in the stores.

    The cat is cute! My family only ever had black cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope sorry! bought it a year ago at pimkie :) I used to always want black cats to, I've had like 4 black cats :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...that kitty is adorable. I wanna nom him. Nom meaning hug, kiss, cuddle, play with etc.

    Also, if you're not too busy. Please stop by my blog and vote for my new header...I'm not sure which to pick.

    http://yasmeenbuttons.blogspot.com

    Tanks,
    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so tannnnnn. i'm jealous =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that dress & the whole outfit actually. Did you buy the dress recently? I wonder if it's still in the stores.

    The cat is cute! My family only ever had black cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I quite like it too and the black-brownish shade and how yummie it is makes it a perfect name for our kitty :D thanks :D

    ReplyDelete