Hup Holland Hup!

Yeayyyyy we’re in the finals! I hope we get to face Germany, that team is so awesome! I’m very excited, as you probably noticed :D
I bought running shoes! From Nike, pink ones even, haha. At least I’ll be happy when I look at my feet while running. And then I’ll fall flat on my face as looking at your feet while running is not the best idea! I also got a flat iron that I’m going to try out in a few minutes! It’s from Remington, designed to do both the curl and flattening thing. Any tips? I’m afraid to get burned! :D After my little bit of shopping, my boyfriend and I went to an all you can eat sushi bar! it was really quite awesome. One of my fave chictopians, Anastasia_Azuline had written about the place in her personal blog, and I couldn’t wait to try it myself! I didn’t get to take any pictures because I didn’t bring my camera, but you can check out hers :)
 source: Metamorphoses

Today’s outfit centered around the idea of wanting to be comfortable, and wanting to wear the look of a denim shirt with a short floral dress. One of those Alexa Chung-like outfits. I imagine her wearing this to go shopping. And I just realized I’m wearing a bit of red, white and blue! The colors of the US, but also of my country, The Netherlands. So this is a bit of late-fourth of july for you Americans! :D
 shirt: zara
dress: pimkie
sandals, sunglasses: h&m

7 comments

  1. mmmmm that sushi looks delish! - lol as i was reading my dog came over and sat next to me and started licking his lips! - i think he can read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an all you can eat sushi bar here too. The last time I went three times a week there because they have it every day. Normally they have their all you can eat only on sunday.
    I would love to see Germany in the finals against your team. Hope we win tonight!
    I love the denim blouse together with a cute flower dress like yours. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Germany will win!! They are the best team in the WC after all :)

    haha rainbows, that's hilarious :D your dog is smarter than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! must find my dutch jersey in my closet~!!!

    xoxoxox, fellow dutchy, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ik had nog niet eens door dat het mijn foto's waren! xD
    Maar het is wel super leuk! Dank je! =D

    Heb vandaag nog zo'n jurkje willen passen, maar dan van bij 'de Turk' haha xD Héél tof met een denim getint vestje! Moet ik ook eens proberen =D

    *X*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha sushi ziet er ook overal een beetje hetzelfde uit he :D bedankt voor de tip! en ik weet zeker dat jij er ook fantastisch mee staat :)

    @ kim: WE ARE GOING TO SHOW THOSE SPANIARDS WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have an all you can eat sushi bar here too. The last time I went three times a week there because they have it every day. Normally they have their all you can eat only on sunday.
    I would love to see Germany in the finals against your team. Hope we win tonight!
    I love the denim blouse together with a cute flower dress like yours. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete