Let's dance to Joy Division

Yesterday was a chilly day, so I wore autumn-appropriate attire with my white trenchcoat and hat. It is quite nice to be able to wear more items. When the summer is as hot as it has been the last few weeks, my style pretty much boils down to dress + shoes + sunglasses, and that shit ain’t that interesting. I love the yellow+green+purple here in this look, I love to mix my colors.



 dress: zara
shoes: berschka
coat, hat: pimkie

Don’t have that much to tell you guys. My boyfriend and I went for a little trip to the border of France in the west of Flanders to visit the boyscout camp his kids are at, and the views were magnificent. Gentle hills, squares of different colored land, cattle, farms, lots of wind and the clouds flowing across the land: I love it. I’ve always been a fan of the countryside, because the farms are like the source of modern civilisation through sedentarization of nomadic groups of people. Farms are found in every modern society and they are almost a link to the past. The work that gets done there is only needs one man instead of hundreds of men, because the machines have simplified the process, but we will always need food, and the earth will always give us that food. Harvesting is something beautiful.




So a harvest appropriate colorpalette with the green and yellow, to celebrate mother nature! Sorry if I’ve gotten too hippie on your asses.

7 comments

  1. A lil' hippie is good for everyone :)
    Great outfit you've got going on today. I like all the colors put together. Your dress is my fave piece, might have something to do with my fave color being green! I like the cut of it to though, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darling! I love the dress too, the fabric is awesome, quite heavy which makes it drape really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow+green+purple as you did! you look great! I wish we have some, just a little bit of wind here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a green goddess~ actually you wear each color so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this color mix! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow+green+purple as you did! you look great! I wish we have some, just a little bit of wind here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this color mix! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete