Dancing with myself

Yeah yeah, I know, a bikini again, but it is summertime, people! Right now the weather has changed for the worse around here, with thunder storm forecasts, rain and dropped temperatures, but I like to revisit the golden days of yesteryear. Well, actually, yesterday. 30° celsius, sun, a slight breeze, that’s summer for ya. And that is way too hot to be wearing anything more than bikinis when venturing out in the sunrays, so I’m sorry if I’m not wearing any clothes again! :D I bought this swimsuit last year in the sales. It was marked down to 5 euro and I had no idea why there were still so many left! The ruffles and the lilac shade appealed to me instantly. The ruffles on the bottom that belonged with the top were just too much of a good thing if you ask me, so I bought a supercheap and simple bikini bottom that miraculously had the same color! You’ve got to love H&M. The scarf was bought two years ago at H&M, and the purple flowers went with the bikini perfectly, so I used it as a coverup yesterday.


 bikini, scarf, sunnies: h&m

A little while after I bought the bikini, I spotted Katy Perry wearing the same one, albeit in pink! We really do have similar styles and our faces even look alike! I don’t really know what to think about that. Other than “dayum, I wish I had her boobs”.
 source: google

9 comments

  1. how gorgeous are u in that itsy bitsy bikini! love the color btw

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful colour this is... It looks fab!! I have sun/beach envy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sweetie! I would've bought it in the pink Katy is sporting as well, but our H&M only had the lilac. Love both the colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable swimsuit! You look great in it :)

    http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so amazing! I wish I had one. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so amazing! I wish I had one. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable swimsuit! You look great in it :)

    http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful colour this is... It looks fab!! I have sun/beach envy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete