White light, white heat

This is the debut of my Miu Miu inspired bird pin! I loved the Miu Miu birdpin that I spotted on Kelly from The Glamourai and I immediately wanted one for my own as I think that brooches and pins are the most underestimated and underused accessories of them all. They are seriously the easiest and non fussiest way to add some interest to a bag or a garment or even shoes! Bought thise one at asos for 5 euro. Not bad for a Miu Miu look :D The dress and belt are cheapie H&M, the shoes are cheapy sac d’anvers. This entire outfit cost me about… 30 euro? Not bad if you ask me! That’s it really, I’m boring today.

dress, belt: h&m
pin: asos
shoes: sac d'anvers

Saw part 2 of the Seven ages of rock documentary again yesterday (the part with The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, Roxy Music, Genesis and Pink Floyd), which is my favorite part, and I was once again moved deeply but he music and images. It makes me sad that there hasn't been anything as great as the music from that era. If you listen to stuff like Kings of Leon and compare it to Pink Floyd, don't you get awfully depressed? Why don't people make things as exciting, epic and amazing anymore? I would give all my shoes to be able to see one Pink Floyd show, preferably the one with The Wall.

You can probably watch the entire Seven ages of rock thing on youtube. Here's the results for part two:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seven+ages+of+rock+part+2&aq=f

If I had to name one all time favorite album, it would be Dark Side of the Moon. Check it out if you want some amazing music.

12 comments

  1. LOVE the whole look. Refreshing. And dotty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdie! I would love an octopus or an owl pin....I think I'm gonna go look for that! :P


    xo
    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're never boring! this outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you serious? well girl, next year Roger Waters is bringing 'the wall' live in the AB in Brussels, look it up! i looked it up, places were about 50 euros. i'm thinking about going maybe, if they're not sold out by now, but i didn't find anybody i really wanted to go with, plus, it's just roger waters solo, not the band. still thinking about it though
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should really watch the documentary: the show I'm talking about was huge, with a real, 30 meter or something high wall being built in front of the band and with supporting animations projected on that wall, with several acts etc, they only played it way back then in huge arena's :( No way I'll ever get the chance to see that show. But if it's not sold out yet, let me know, I'd love to go and I might bring the boy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, adore this. Love the pin. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just awesome you added a dove! love the polka dots!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is just awesome you added a dove! love the polka dots!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should really watch the documentary: the show I'm talking about was huge, with a real, 30 meter or something high wall being built in front of the band and with supporting animations projected on that wall, with several acts etc, they only played it way back then in huge arena's :( No way I'll ever get the chance to see that show. But if it's not sold out yet, let me know, I'd love to go and I might bring the boy! :D

    ReplyDelete