Too tired for words

dress: h&m
glasses: claire's
shoes: sac d'anvers

I am absolutely knackered: I have been out and about shopping from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and it was about 30° celsius and CROWDED. I bought lots of stuff, might post pictures tonight!  New Look had soooooo much good stuff! Go check it out!
I bought: a pair of ankle boots and three pairs of shorts at H&M, two of which highwaisted (you might remember me mentioning my search for perfect belly button covering high waisted shorts), the third one of those shorts-that-look-like-a-mini-skirt things. I really hit the jackpot at New Look: I bought a lovely retro dress with an abstract bird print, some jeggings (jean leggings :D), two cute crop tops and one romantic white underwear-like top. At Sac d’anvers, I bought a cute pair of nautical wedges and some classic heels, and at Claire’s I bought a straw hat with a parrot print :D My boyfriend hates it, but the minute I put it on and walked out of the store, a guy from one of our national newspapers stopped me and asked if he could take my picture because the paper was doing an item on summertrends, one of wich was “straw hats”, and he thought mine was so unique, haha!
Finally, I bought a navy blue sequined flapperstyle dress at mango, it is seriously gorgeous with an open back and a low v neck, but the loose fit and the modest hemline keep it from being too “Paris Hilton” if you know what I mean. I don’t think I have ever bought so much stuff for so little money on one day! I’ll try to take pictures tonight.
Now, I'm going to get some fries and a hamburger now, I'm in dire need of some fast food!

4 comments

  1. Go have a nap!! I'm excited to see your haul, lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you must be kidding me!!! Wow! I want o see them now! I can't wait! I wish I wasn't working! The day looks so efficient!!! And you look oh soooo goooooddddd!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you guys were so enthousiastic, I already made pics and did a post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is so cute and feminine!

    ReplyDelete