Links à la Mode: debut

I finally took the time to find out what this Links à la mode thing was all about because it fascinated me, and after reading this post I finally understood where and how to contribute. I had just typed a post I was quite happy with (the one about bitching bloggers) so I sent that one up to be considered for inclusion. I waited for the list to be published, wondering if I MAYBE got in (but not exactly giving myself much of a chance since the list of contributions before mine looked AWESOME), and copied the list to my blog to check it out. AND THERE I WAS!!!! I am SO honored to be in it straight away! Links à la mode is an amazing platform to unite bloggers and write about stuff that matters, so I am ridiculously happy I'm part of it! Check out the articles in the list, I know I will!



So long, farewell

Edited by Thom of The Sunday Best
Here we are, face to face, a couple of silver spoons. My run as an editor for this venerable list is coming to a close, and as it does I'd like to take a moment to reflect on what makes the internet such an awesome place. Ahem. It's you. Yes, you! I don't get to read as much online as I once did, and this list kept me in touch with the, dare I say it, zeitgeist of style writing. I was often amazed at the diversity of topics you writers were willing to tackle. Keep those keyboards clacking, stay strong, and be good to the incoming editors. We are only human.
Thomas...out.

Links à la Mode: February 3rd

SPONSOR:
Shopbop Sale: Splendid, C&C, Vince, Elise Overland, YFB, IRO, Gwen Stefani, Nili Lotan, Ella Moss, James Perse, LNA, Velvet

9 comments

  1. Hi, bedankt om even langs te springen op onze blog! Ik heb meteen ook je post over bitching bloggers gelezen, :) leuk dat je de discussie mee voedt en meteen ook een plaatsje op links à la mode kreeg!

    xo Kirsten

    http://blondesinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always mean to participate in this because I devour it weekly - congrats!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats :) I LOVE that you got in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really deserve it, annebeth. :) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really deserve it, annebeth. :) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete