Hot Pink Grad

Guys, I have the best blogging tip EVER for y'all. You know that thing where you get all writer's blocky when you have to type a title for your post? WELL, I found the perfect solution a while ago: just look at the outfit/subject of what you're posting and make a short description of it et voila: A PERFECT TITLE! I used to hassle the hoff  with puns and lyrics that could have something to do with my outfit, or not, but I figured: why bother? I'm just keeping things real man. My top is hot pink, so title -> hot pink! Not pink flamingo or some emo lyric, just "hot pink". Sheer genius. AMIRITE?

Btw, I figured you guys could use a change so I slightly changed the angle of my pics -> new background! Like it?


I'm not in love with this outfit but meh, I like it well enough. A bit too simple for my taste but well yeah casual fridays!


HA I almost forgot to tell you guys: we got our exam results today and I am now officially a bachelor in communication sciences, cum laude even! I feel really accomplished getting through uni with flying colors. As a kid I was always told I was extraordinarily intelligent, which really put a lot of pressure on me to constantly offer proof my intelligence but still have some room for dilly dallying because that's what I love most (dilly dallying). I don't have the longest attention span so studying for hours and hours REALLY doesn't work for me. I guess I'm lucky for just picking stuff up easily and having a very broad field of interest.



tanktop, clogs, sunglasses: H&M
skirt: T2

PS: PLEASE vote for my collage here and help me win a 100 euro River Island gift voucher!!!

PPS: at the F21 event I was kindly offered some business cards by Cointreau so now I am all professionalized and shiz! See me being dorky with a cointreaupolitan and my businesscards (in that orange leather folder thingy) in the following pictarz with Stefanie, Stéphanie and Krizia! :-D Yep Stephanie is a pretty popular name around these parts.

39 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing cum laude! That's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip girl! love love this bright look, I thought i loved you the most in navy colors, but i was wrong! i love you as much in hot bright colors. the skirt is absolutely divine, pure perfection. it looks like you are wearing watermelon cheesecakes. the top is fabulous, simple and pure!

    congrats girl! i always love to say: cume laude! oh you and the girls, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROFICIAT!!!!! :D
    Ik moet nu nog één jaartje doen en dan heb ik ook mijn bachelor! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. "As a kid I was always told I was extraordinarily intelligent, which really put a lot of pressure on me to constantly offer proof my intelligence but still have some room for dilly dallying because that's what I love most (dilly dallying)." - that is like a summary of my life right there - haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted. :) I will forever think of you when I run into heart-shaped glasses.

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on graduating!!! I love the skirt :)


    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo I really love that skirt... and the shoeeeees... Love at first sigh....

    kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats on the grad:) That's pretty awesome news!! And loving the skirt too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on graduating, that's so exciting! Any big celebration/travel plans? I like this outfit on you, it has a lighthearted late '70s/early 80s feel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool cocktail photo!

    and i love those green cloggy sandals!

    jess // LF

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your style, its so fun and feminine :)

    -haylie
    www.lovefashionloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look cute! And congrats on being a bachleor now! Wahoo! :) Can I have that martini? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Annebeth!

    I do like your new background (I have a thing for brick walls). And congrats on your degree. I also have a very short attention span, to the point I switch off half through conversations ... whoops! God knows how I have 2 degrees.

    Anywho, have a great weekend & stay cool.

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!!!!!! You must feel so proud and happy. You look sweet in this colorful outfit. I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats! i love your outfit! its so colorful and flowy!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the graduation!! Thats so wonderful, you deserve it.
    I love this hot pink top and brightly coloured skirt, it's such a great bright combination!! The pattern on the skirt is the best
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your graduation! No matter how much you enjoy school, being done is a great feeling. This outfit may be relatively simple, but it looks great and I love that fun skirt! You find the coolest prints!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes I love this brick wall background too! and huge congrats on graduating with honors girl!! & yep, certainly lucky to not have to study so much, sometimes I felt like I was wasting my whole life away studying during school! certainly feel ya with the attention span part though! and you are just full of pretty skirts aren't ya? : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on graduation! :) I love your post title idea *stores away for future reference* :)

    I love the colorful skirt and the new background too~

    -Evelina
    effervescentevelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations on your achievement!! well done annebeth you smart cookie!
    I really like this outfit, love the colours. And I also like the new background too ;)
    Love from Berlin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have the best wardrobe ever! Sometimes simple is better, esp with the skirt grabbing all the attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha, this post made me laugh. I am loving the advice for the title. I never know what to name my posts and it takes me so long sometimes. And loving all the bright colors. That skirt is my summer dream skirt! I want to see the business cards Miss Fancy. xx AND congratulations on the graduation! Best news!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Proficiat!!!
    Ik vind het een superleuke outfit, love the hot pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i just all the bright colors! you look so fabulous!
    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. That skirt is lovely. The pink top looks really nice with it. Congratulations on graduating! I have one more year to go, but I'll have a very similar degree. I'm sure some epic job hunting is in our future - so good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That skirt is lovely. The pink top looks really nice with it. Congratulations on graduating! I have one more year to go, but I'll have a very similar degree. I'm sure some epic job hunting is in our future - so good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Proficiat!!!
    Ik vind het een superleuke outfit, love the hot pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. yes I love this brick wall background too! and huge congrats on graduating with honors girl!! & yep, certainly lucky to not have to study so much, sometimes I felt like I was wasting my whole life away studying during school! certainly feel ya with the attention span part though! and you are just full of pretty skirts aren't ya? : )

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on your graduation! No matter how much you enjoy school, being done is a great feeling. This outfit may be relatively simple, but it looks great and I love that fun skirt! You find the coolest prints!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations!!!!!!! You must feel so proud and happy. You look sweet in this colorful outfit. I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. PROFICIAT!!!!! :D
    Ik moet nu nog één jaartje doen en dan heb ik ook mijn bachelor! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on finishing cum laude! That's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete