Sitting on the dock of the bay



This little vest/cardi/blazer thing is just adorable, don’t you think? Perfect for when you do feel like layering, but it is just too hot for REAL layers! I really love that pale/blush pink blazer trend that has been making its rounds around the blogosphere, but pale/blush pink look really awful on me and so does beige. The downsides of being a wintertype. So this lacey thing is probably the closest thing I'll look good in :(
And I’m sorry I’m wearing this dress in virtually the same way as last time, with strappy shoes and that headband, but it just looks so good together! This dress is REALLY a must have you guys. Go get it at Zara if it isn’t sold out already. SO comfortable, SUCH a unique print and who doesn’t love navy? The birds almost look like stars from afar, really a print that catches your eye and a breath of fresh air between all the florals, stripes and checks!
Also, I’d just like to take this moment to thank my boyfriend. I don’t know what has gotten into him but he has been really really amazingly perfect the last weeks. I mean, he is almost always awesome, but don’t you ever have a certain period of time that your boy/girlfriend just seems too good to be true, almost? That is what I’m having right now. And I ain’t complaining.

16 comments

  1. Fab shoes!! I love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those shoes? They are so unique and perfect for summer!
    Love the outfit

    www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them at Sacha a year ago :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress. I have one with a swallow print from Orsay. I really like the marine theme for summer. And this cardi would be perfect together with your baby blue bustier I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh GREAT idea! I'm totally going to try that! perfect to keep it from being too naked, haha :D I adore nautical too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, everything about you is just gorgeous!

    I really would love to be this cute all the time, but all I own (mostly) is a closet full of t-shirts and not enough money to replace them with cuter clothes... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with this dress! I really need to visit Zara again... :)
    You look so cuteee with the headband!


    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.com/ (I'm having a giveaway at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you could wear that dress together with cherry red tights. Would look so great and a little more funkier ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that it could look amazing but I always feel a bit too self-conscious in super bright tights! :D I'm weird like that: I'd wear hotpants on the street, but no bright tights haha

    Lauren: everyone starts there, don't feel discouraged! just start in the sales! and try to save: only buy things you REALLY feel passionate about and forget about basics! everyone has too much basics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I actually bought a pair of fab gold shoes at the thrift store that I'm really excited about.

    I think I'm going to separate my closet into "boring" and "exciting" and work from there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes! and don't be afraid to take risks or alter things: a boring dress could become your new favorite skirt, and an old tshirt could become a crop top etc etc!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT. Have the same problem with beige as you! Looks awful on me. You look so perfect here. You are right about that cardi, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog!

    Cute outfit! Love the dress and your shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog!

    Cute outfit! Love the dress and your shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you could wear that dress together with cherry red tights. Would look so great and a little more funkier ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree that it could look amazing but I always feel a bit too self-conscious in super bright tights! :D I'm weird like that: I'd wear hotpants on the street, but no bright tights haha

    Lauren: everyone starts there, don't feel discouraged! just start in the sales! and try to save: only buy things you REALLY feel passionate about and forget about basics! everyone has too much basics.

    ReplyDelete