RA RA RA AHAAA

blouse, skirt: h&m
boots: texto

Oh my Gaga you guys, that show was a-mazing. I seriously don’t think that any "pop"star could come close: her voice is even more amazing in real life, not quite as low but kind of cute and husky. I didn’t hear a single false note all night, and that is quite an accomplishment if you know how huge the show is and how she really carries it.
This is what I wore! Simple but right for the occasion, while still comfortable: I would NOT be able to stand on my two heel-clad feet all night and have the fun I had last night. Wearing high heels to a concert is madness, MADNESS I tell you! I also saw a girl with coke cans wrapped in her hair like Gaga did in Telephone, and a girl with a telephone on her head: awesome :D I bought myself a Gagashirt btw! Most of the time those shirts suck but I seriously wanted to buy all the Tshirts! Especially the Telephone one and the Alejandro one were amazing, but I went for colorful instead of black.

9 comments

  1. fabulous skirt!!!!!!!!! you look amazing in it. and yes, i love lady gaga. i listen to her when i run. such great music. i hear from others that her shows are fantastic. love the shirt you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my picturesssss and vids in the post below! :D the show was really really amaaaaazing :D

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I can imagine that you had a blast! Lady Gaga is rad! Great golden skirt and awesome gaga shirt! I have a picture in my head now of these two pieces combined in an outfit, this would look very gaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about the same thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just walked in the door... No volcano!!

    The first thing I wanted to do was check out your Gaga posts I have been mad excited to see them!!

    What a fab show!! I am going to ask someone I know through work to see if they can get me a couple of tickets in their corporate seating for the London gig... fingers crossed!!! :D

    The photos look great.. the setlist just fab!!! You must have had a total blast Annebeth!!

    And your outfit ROCKS!! :D

    Fab Fab FAB!!! :D HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks kim! I hope you get to go, it is SOOOOO worth it! it really is an amazing event to witness and she is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about the same thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. check out my picturesssss and vids in the post below! :D the show was really really amaaaaazing :D

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous skirt!!!!!!!!! you look amazing in it. and yes, i love lady gaga. i listen to her when i run. such great music. i hear from others that her shows are fantastic. love the shirt you picked out!

    ReplyDelete