pizzago

my boyfriend and I cooked together sundaynight and we had decided on pizza after seeing delish pizzapics in my "traditional italian cooking" cookbook. It had 4 different quarters with different ingredients: one with mushrooms, salami and chorizo, one with goat cheese, serrano ham, honey and rucola (rucola added after baking ofcourse), one with tuna and red onion and one with pineapple and ham. All topped with mozzarella and cheese ofcourse. We made our dough from scratch, as well as our tomato sauce. The kitchen and livingroom still smell delicious!

5 comments

  1. Ahhhh it looks soooo deliciousssss!!!! Mmmmm, I felt hungry suddenly!!! You look very good at cooking too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! I thought I could smell that when I saw the photo! (Bring it cold for the bus!!)

    Annebeth, check out this blog, I think you will love the look and the dress...

    http://popcultureafternoon.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-on-list.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks fantastic! I'm just about to post some yummeh goodness too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim: ohyeah I know late afternoon! :D she's real pretty! I already saw the dress in real life at zara, but somehow it doesn't scream "buy me" to me. Its awfully cute, but somehow the drop waist, nighty material and washed out blue tone make the print look like something that will make you go "why the hell was this in fashion?" in a few years :D haha I'm being a bit too harsh since I quite like the dress on other people, but it doesn't sing to me! I prefer this one (which I got):

    http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/269444-lets+paint+the+world+with+ribb-blue-zara-dress-brown-aldo-white-socks-from-a-dept-store-kenneth-jay-lan

    http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/268291-Obsessed-blue-zara-dress

    http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/269585-Birthday+girl-blue-zara-dress-black-zara-jacket-black-dr-martens-boots

    more versatile and flattering if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that one!!! :D I came close, the only sizes left were too small! :(

    ReplyDelete