not too pretty in pink

 dress, shoes, tights: h&m
cardi: etam
coat: pimkie

The bright cardi and the optic-printed shift dress combination screams prim and proper sixties to me, but I tried to give the look an edge by combining it with these striped tights and those zipped up h&m wedges. And yes, this dress is still creased from when I lost it underneath a heap of old coats. I am way too lazy.
But today, I’m going to stop procrastinating and start studying for my exams! Don’t try to persuade me to stay on chictopia, I won’t!
It’s raining outside so that should stimulate me… meh

I'll leave you guys with two pretty songs!



9 comments

  1. Oh yeah the pink is fab with this Dress!! And very very 60's. I think I would have worn with sheer black tights as the dress has a great vibe and edge to it already! :D

    With that coat it all looks a million dollars! Cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would've worked perfectly with sheer black tights too but it might have been too literal "retro" for my taste :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that jacket!!! and i love the chalk background. it's so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I loved it too! great to add some childlike fun to a dress that's kind of office-ready :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your booties. And love the dress with the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shoes, i love the zipper detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shoes, i love the zipper detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that jacket!!! and i love the chalk background. it's so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I loved it too! great to add some childlike fun to a dress that's kind of office-ready :D

    ReplyDelete