I'm going deeper underground

Hi!
I wanted to try a bit of printmixing today, SO I went for my favorite skirt (the balenciaga lookalike) and mixed it with another blue printed thing because I feel like printmixing works best if you either mix to of the same prints in different colors, or two different prints in same colors. Else, it just looks like you didn’t think about it and got dressed in the dark. Unless you just have that awesomeness that lets you get away with anything, in which case I HATE you. But not really, I just want to be you.

sweater, skirt, shoes: h&m
shirt: pimkie

ANY way, this is what I came up with after adding a lilac sweater because it is just too damn cold out here. Yesterday I checked the weather reports, and it was the same temperature here as it was in Novosibirsk. Do you think that is NORMAL? Global warming MY ASS
I have also been contemplating what to do with my hair next. I’m growing it out and I’ve actually thought of going for longer hair again, but somehow it doesn’t seem to look good on me :( any suggestions, babes?

8 comments

  1. I think your hair looks very very good when you have a bob... Maybe that's because it was the one you were using when I met you... Anyways, first I thought you wore a sweater over a dress because when you don't look carefully, the color metches good. And then realised high waist of the skirt and looked carefully... Well you made a very nice combo! never thought much about print mixing but I think what you said makes sense to me too :) I loved the jumping photo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit best with the sweater! :D The lilac is a wonderful colour!

    I like the bob too, but I cant help but think you would look fab with long hair!! :D

    Great jump!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/racoon_hime/PICT1331b.jpg?t=1273676686
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/racoon_hime/Foto39b.jpg?t=1273676689
    I think I look way too much like a really sweet girl next door type with my longer hair, short hair is sassier and makes my face look less long :D

    thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah do it short, the bob - sassy should be the look!! :D ... or long with a really wicked colour, hot auburn maybe!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice your adorable shiny shoes on Chictopia! They're so good! As for hair cuts, I'm not sure. I know what it's like to want a change but your hair looks so cute as is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutley PERFECT print match. You look amazing love! I totally busted out laughing when I read 'global arming MY ASS' hahahahahaha! I had to read that twice to get it. For the haircut idea, I adore you with your bob. You are the only perosn i know of that pulls it off SO WELL... like it's such an Annebeth look :).

    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't notice your adorable shiny shoes on Chictopia! They're so good! As for hair cuts, I'm not sure. I know what it's like to want a change but your hair looks so cute as is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah do it short, the bob - sassy should be the look!! :D ... or long with a really wicked colour, hot auburn maybe!! :D

    ReplyDelete