I can go with the flow

 dress, chain armor, shoes: H&M


First of all: tell me if the lighting in my picture sucks, please! :D I wasn’t sure if I should upload this picture in particular because even though I loooooove the sunrays giving us their last glimpses before setting behind my neighbor’s fence (haha), maybe this picture is too dark? I thought that the whiteness of the dress might balace it all out but I’m not sure…
Anyway, we are in for a couple of days of gorgeous summer-like weather. Too bad it’s not 500 days of Summer but we’ll manage.
I bought this dress in black last autumn and I immediately though “how nice would this look in white?”. A few months later H&m got it in beige, put that color looks notoriously bad on me so I let it pass with regret. But a few days ago !!!! They suddenly had it in white !!!!! too good to pass up on, obviously. It’s a really comfy minidress: most bodycon lacey dresses are quite tight and rigid, but this one is stretchy! WIN! I tried to balance out the sweetness of the dress with the gladiators and the chain armor and I think I did a pretty good job. A simple outfit like always, but so summer perfect and bright!
Soooo tell me if you think the picture isn’t clear enough or tell me anything you’d like to tell me really!

10 comments

  1. OMG the lighting is great!!! And yes there is balance! :D

    I love the chain with it too... It makes it very you!!

    Its a great dress Annebeth, I am going to take a look tomorrow at it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much honey :D I liked the lighting too but you never know what someone else'll think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to tell you that the shot is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its the perfect short little dress for a short little date in the afternoon. lalala.. and you're an idiot babe, of course the picture is not too dark. wanna know what dark is? :P this is dark http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/emo_angel-1444.gif
    pfff hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love this outfit, you really nailed the chain armor, I love how it looks with the white dress and gladiators! And the sunshine shots are amazing, I think they are so surreal. They look like you are pulling down those sunshine rays yourself. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i never noticed i was in your link bar!! i almost peed myself hahahahahaha. you look absolutely STUNNING in white (as i have said before ;D) and i just love this! and you are glowing, just like the sun :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! you are all so sweet!
    atom: I love your new profilepicture!
    megan: hahaha wouldn't it be awesome if I could control the sun? :D but all the plants would die because I'd always want the sun to shine :(
    lyndsey: you've been there for quite some time now, I love your pictures and your bubbly personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is entirely too cute! I love it all :)

    XX,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww i never noticed i was in your link bar!! i almost peed myself hahahahahaha. you look absolutely STUNNING in white (as i have said before ;D) and i just love this! and you are glowing, just like the sun :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I love this outfit, you really nailed the chain armor, I love how it looks with the white dress and gladiators! And the sunshine shots are amazing, I think they are so surreal. They look like you are pulling down those sunshine rays yourself. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete