every planet we reach is dead


 top, tights, boots: pimkie
shorts: cutoffs of old diesel pants
flowerpin: h&m


I don’t really have anything to tell you guys! I’m trying to get myself to study some more as my exams start may 31st, but I really lack motivation. I’m also writing on a paper for anthropology and totally addicted to pokemon soulsilver. I always forget how much I love pokemon until I play it again. But seriously, how can one not love a game of puzzle solving, cute critter training, battle winning and treasure hunting? It’s in my all time top 5 of games, definitely. Do you guys game? My fave ever is Zelda: Ocarina of Time. So so gooooood
I love these tights because they look like I have fierce ass flowers tattooed on my legs. And this top is pretty much perfect in every way: the blue is rich and deep, it has stripes, it’s way square and perfect for short shorts/skirts and it has buttons in random places.
Hope you guys like it!

6 comments

  1. Oh those tights are fantastic!!! I love them!! :D

    Zelda: Ocarina of Time, omfg Annebeth I spent so much time on that, I finished it but it took an age I was supposed to be studying when I played it (again and again!!) Good times! I still hear the tune in my head! And I got the best grades! lol :D

    Fab look, you always rock shorts! :D

    Have a great Sunday, I am still trying to catch up on my work from my extra week in NYC so in some ways I am glad it is raining here at!

    Later! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. who likes short shorts
    i like short shorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love these tights because they make my legs look tattooed!

    Kim: I totally remember ALL the songs too, I even used to be able to play them on the piano, lol
    thanks hon'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that striped top! you look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love these tights because they make my legs look tattooed!

    Kim: I totally remember ALL the songs too, I even used to be able to play them on the piano, lol
    thanks hon'!

    ReplyDelete