Almost New Year's Eve

I won't be able to post on New Year's Eve as I'll be spending my night with some dear friends, my sis and her beau and of course the light of my life, my lovaboy. We shall be cooking a multi course meal (everyone brings something and in the end it all comes together!) consisting of sushi, asparagus soup, roast beef + potato croquettes and home made apple pie with chocolate milk after which we will be getting shitfaced via champagne. Yep, we've planned it alllll meticulously. We're all dressing up and getting prettified. The dresscode is "SEXY GLAMOUR" (caps required).

Don't worry, I will be taking pictures to share my night and outfit with you guys! 

But in the mean time, here is an outfit to keep you inspired (ha!). Just a mess of warm layers really from before I dyed my hair blue. Still have some lying around.


sweater, tights, hat: H&M
skirt: made it meself!
socks: River Island
boots: Texto
scarf: Pimkie
ring: Alex Monroe


Have a good one! Drive safely!

19 comments

  1. You are so cute! How am I not already following you?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look uber warm and cosy! I am proper full on in love with your flower ring. Fact. Have a fab NYE :) See you in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks so comfy! I looove it :D
    And wooo!! I hope you have an amazing New Years Eve!! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! hope you have a great new year

    from, helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really loving all the layers going on here. And the red, white and gray are so perfect together. Gorgeous! Have fun with your friends tomorrow night :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! Gorgeous!!!! Happy New Year..
    Kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have an excellent new years! That sounds like a really yummy mixture of random foods. Cute, cozy layers seem to be your thing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll miss our drunken games. Drink one on me, I'll drink plenty for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! In a warm and pretty outfit like that, you make us feel like winter is fun instead of grey and rainy and just... dull. You're like the enchanted spirit inhabiting the magnificent old building behind you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looooove the skirt, especially paired with those white tights! Is the skirt velvet??

    grtz!



    http://stylemishmash.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a FAB end of 2011 my dear Annebeth. I hope this new year brings only good things for your and your family and the stunning man in your life. Stay as you are, keep making the world smile and I'm sure this planet will smile back at you, you are utterly amazing and have made my 2011 full of style inspiration. Many MANY kisses from moi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit!

    Join my giveaway: http://sh-interior.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-candles-and-dreamcatchers.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work on the skirt! It's so cute and velvety looking, and it's adorable with that sweater. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve...it sounds like you will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year lady! I know you're all sexy-glammed up as I type. See you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the knits - so warm and cozy and perfect for cold winter weather :)

    I hope you and all your friends have a wonderful New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute and cosy. Happy New Year lady, I hope it's a good one for you

    ReplyDelete