Hot Pink Sweater and the Church Rubens Was Buried

I'm really into the color pink this winter. After dyeing my hair pink, I ordered the sweater I'm wearing today off of etsy for about 14 euro including shipping: not bad! It finally got cold enough to wear it this week so here I am. The grey weather and city can use some color. Now, I'm obsessing over this ASOS sweater. To buy or not to buy? I'm leaning towards "to buy" :-D Such a warm, happy color and sophisticated, cocoon like shape! Would look totally awesome with skinnies. What do you say?



This is the Sint Jacobs kerk or Church of Saint James right across from the main building of my university. Usually the gates are closed, but last week I saw people entering, for a funeral probably if I guessed right by judging their clothes. I bet the church is gorgeous from the inside, but the outside ain't half bad either. Lovely view if we're taking classes across the street! Apparently, famous painter Rubens was is buried there? AWESOMESAUCE!

skirt: Think Twice (vintage)
sweater: Etsy (vintage)
tights, coat: H&M
backpack: River Island
boots: New Look

12 comments

  1. nice really pops up and i love the fact that it is not too girly! still you and a little bit bold, bold in a very french way! love the color of the coat, and yes buy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleurrrghh, why must that skirt be vintage? I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink, too! I don't really have very much of it. I love how you paired it with all of the grey! They look lovely together. You have to buy that Asos sweater. The colour and shape are great! You could wear it with a lot more than just skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beatiful....I love pink.
    kisses in japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurve that sweater!! And I say buy for that other one to ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink is so refreshing when the weather gets cold. you paired it so well with the gray coat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He ik heb exact dezelfde jas! :D Cool, ik wist niet dat Rubens daar begraven lag, leuk weetje :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute sweater and i love it with the cher horowitz look alike skirt!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely :)

    GIVEAWAY at my blog ! http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/2011/11/love-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is such a score! You're definitely rocking that pink! And the Asos one would be another great one, maybe even cosier during winter times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuke jas!!
    x
    http://www.givemetruthloveandfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete