Whites and Greys + 5 Ways to Wear Chelsea Boots


shaggy faux fur coat: Ebay - skinnies: c/o Lee - chelsea boots: c/o Kell via Zalando- sweater: H&M

I'm on a blogging ROLL! No less than three blogposts in 24 hours! *stupid sunglasses wearing emoticon*

Buuuuuut I guess that means I'm totally out of things to say? Let's face it, I only have a couple of hundred words to say in a day (LOL NOT LIKELY). So, uhm, here's my outfit! I wanted to wear all greys and whites, even though that total image was kind of ruined by the pink socks I'm wearing which you can peep in the last picture. But they are hella warm so I have no regrets.

And the boots! AGAIN the boots! Quick reminder, these are the ways I've styled these boots up until now, which is your fave?



1//2//3//4//5 (today)

(I really can't pick, the boots are just too perfect as they go with absolutely everything.)


9 comments

  1. Mooi, Annebeth! Je lijkt Sneeuwwitje wel. Die bontjas zou ik er zelf niet bij dragen maar da's persoonlijk hé ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat! <3 luuuuv! Maar mijn favoriete outfit-boots combo is nr. 4 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit! Jij rockt fluffy coats gelijk geen ander.
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of boot is so versatile. I love all the ways you styled these. They really do go with everything!

    ReplyDelete