GEEK


t-shirt: c/o Choies.com - peplum skirt: Forever21 - sneakers: Nike Air Vortex - sunglasses: ASOS - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti


As much as we've probably tired of the tsunami of Asian webshops washing over fashion blogs, I still totally think that there are some great items to be found if you practice a discerning eye. This GEEK t-shirt from Choies.com for instance (also available in grey, black and white) is reaaaally cool and a total steal at 22$ (17€). And the shipping is free! I've been wearing it a lot since I received it in the mail. I like the rich green colour with the white letters, makes it work so well with this cream peplum skirt! Yeah, it's the one I got in black earlier. I liked it so much I had to get it in this colour as well.

I've really been into professional/chic skirts lately. Guess my style sense is catching up with my life? I've actually been feeling very accomplished. On my way to starting a PhD, just completed a research project and having a blast at my social media management job: yeah, I'm in a great place right now. And that place seems to come with ladylike skirts. 

Paired with sneakers, naturally.


4 comments

  1. So pleasant to read that! I do agree, ladylike clothes are a sign of super confidence, they mean "I'm SO ok with myself".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uw foto's hebben zo'n prachtige kleuren!
    Super trouwens dat je zo gelukkig bent met je (indrukwekkende!) professionele carrière, ik hoop dat ook ooit te zijn. You're ma inspiration :D
    Naomi, x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is just perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so awesome in this outfit! I'm kind of in love with your geek shirt. I think I need one like that. This skirt is also super adorable!

    ReplyDelete