Boyfriend Jeans and Motor Boots



coat: c/o OASAP - top: Forever21 - boyfriend jeans, sunglasses: H&M - watch: c/o Swatch - boots: Sacha

Time for an outfit! I've been wanting to wear my boyfriend jeans with boots since I bought them, so I did. This outfit is really random, and I don't know if the boots and the boyfriend denim actually work together, but I still think this looked pretty cool. And I STILL refuse to go for that cliché of pairing boyfriend jeans with stilettos. I mean, I bought these bad bitches to look like IDGAF (I don't give a fuck). Pumps make everything look all hot and sexy and stylish, so I really think of them as the OBVIOUS option to make a hard-to-style piece work. Not impressive. I will wear my baggy, unflattering boyfriend jeans like they were meant to be and I won't let them be PERVERTED by stilettos!

source: Recently

I don't know about you, but I just think girl no. 2 and 3 look so perfectly effortless in their flats. Why would you ruin that with a high heel that basically gives you away as someone who tries to look elegant? NEVER let them see you try! It RUINS the magicz of being a beautiful woman! (/sarc)
 

In other news: yeay, I survived my past two days of working basically ALL DAY ERRDAY (starting at 9:30am, home at 10:30pm). Proud! I'm like a real grown up now, ambitious and go-getter-y etcetera. Riiiight? But it leaves me very little time to blog (or care about my outfit, frankly). And that's life. You grow and evolve, your life enters a new stage, and your priorities shift. I'm actually really glad I've managed to work and blog and balance all my plates like this. If there's one tip I can give you with regards to making EVERYTHING fit in your busy life without losing your mind: just do what you can and what you feel like doing. Believe in your abilities, because those are what brought you to this point. Don't beat yourself up if you reach a limit. You're only human, and you're doing a great job. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses from time to time either: you've worked hard to get this far, and you're supposed to live in the moment and enjoy it at least a few times a week!

And maybe most importantly (lol): it really doesn't matter if your house could use a thorough cleaning. You're only there a couple of hours a day after all, and you'll have time to clean when you'll have time. That last one is a biggie for me. I'm not a clean freak, but I feel so very UNACCOMPLISHED if the mess reaches a certain point.

8 comments

  1. I love your styling notes! and we have to agree that girl No. 2 is fabulous! Flats rock ;)

    xo

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl no. 2 is a GODDESS I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve this jacket/coat/whatever so much.

    So proud of you for beasting for twelve hour days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boyfriend jean can be really hard to style but you did a great job. Lovely photos. http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the boots in this outfit, it would've worked better with sandals or creepers maybe. All the rest looks great.
    Glad that you can manage all of the stuff at once, I'm adjusting here. Maybe let someone clean your house once a week? It's quite cheap and saves you the trouble.

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha perverted by stiletto's ! ik vind het mooi gecombineerd met die bikerboots!

    xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such relaxed and cool style =)
    I like your boots and sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete