Asymmetrical Pleated Skirt, Crop Top

crop top pleated skirt asymmetrical outfitpleated skirt watercolour chain purse
crop top pleated skirt asymmetrical outfit
crop top pleated skirt asymmetrical outfit
crop top pleated skirt asymmetrical outfit

top: ASOS - asymmetrical accordion pleated skirt: c/o OASAP - heels: Eram - purse: Pimkie

Sorry for the stank face in my last picture, my boyfriend and I just wanted to get it over with while we were taking these pictures, which resulted in just a small set of shots to choose from. Which greatly increases the odds of ending up with pictures where your hand is drifting somewhere randomly, or where your face is screwing it up. THAT'S LIFE! I do however really like this outfit. I wore a rendition of this combination to my sister's finals, which were a photo exhibition. We just got the news that she passed, by the way! GRADUATION YAY. I'm superduper proud of my baby sis, and next year she'll be attending classes in Antwerp so we'll be able to get together over lunch and hang all the time, best news ever!

Back to the outfit: totally inspired by my current Carrie Bradshaw obsession. I hardly wear anything this party-ready of my own accord. Also, the skirt reminds me of Siamese fighting fish (aka the prettiest fish with the most streetwise name).

Peace out!

8 comments

  1. Verliefd op de volledige outfit! Op deze manier zou ik een crop top nog overwegen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. doen! voelt erg cool (en koel :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah die rok is zo leuk! Mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. U haaaaar don't ever cut it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk! Ben wel fan van die cropped top look, mooie rok ook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zalige rok!! Gewoon verliefd op de hele outfit <3

    ReplyDelete