Orange Fluf and Polkadots

sweater, dress worn as skirt: H&M - boots: Sacha - feather collar: Zara - tights: c/o Mytights.com


I'm just dropping by to quickly share an outfit made of fluff, big dots and some bad ass boots. I was just about to go out when I spotted my feather boa and I was like, what is better than one big orange fluffy thing? TWO big orange fluffy things! Just a super comfortable, casual look that still looks nice thanks to the fun details.

My first day at the new job was good. I am still a bit intimidated but think that I have confidence in my skills to rise to the tasks at hand, and my day flew by. I'm not saying every day will be fun and games, but I feel very lucky to have this opportunity to realize my potential. Even if that means I'll probably be overworked and stressed out for the next four months. What's four months, right? If there is any moment in your life where you should totally try and survive a semi burnout, it's your mid twenties, AMIRITE?

I'm kidding. Semi kidding. I just need to keep a hold of my self confidence and find my own personal rhythm and I'll be fine. I'm just a tiiiiny bit freaked out now. And that's OK.


19 comments

  1. You're freaking out because you have a job, I'm freaking out because I don't :D You'll be fine! Just make sure to rest enough and not let stress get the best of you.
    Fluffy orange <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knowww but I freak out at everything, having a job or not it's all stressful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we were those chill people that are cool with everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. misschien moeten we meer weed roken :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, ik krijg daar hoofdpijn van :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I'm your newest follower. My friend told me about you because she loves your blog and it's the only style blog she regularly reads. You are AWESOME, let me tell you. It's so great to see a fashion-lover really interested in feminism and I can't wait to find more awesome feminist fashionistas as I re-enter the blogging world after a period of confusion about how fashion and feminism coincide. People like you make me realize that we, THE WOMEN, own this shit and we can totally make fashion our own and I am so excited about it. Anyways. I can't wait to see more of your posts. Come visit me some time at scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com =]
    Loooooove, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethsie je bent de beste <3 you gonna nails that SOB job. :D En prachtige outfit, perfecte pluis- en kleurgehalte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super leuke outfit en die schoenen, like! Veel succes (en plezier) op je nieuwe job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oranje kleurtje staat goed! suc6 met de job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superleuke kousen! Die oranje fluffy dingen zijn wel een beetje schreeuwerig maar goed, alsof jij niet alles kan hebben he haha. Looks awesome on you.
    http://bodaciousthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik vind dat gewoon niet zo leuk :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. schreeuwerig is my middle name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. you'll rock that job just like you rock that combination girl!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. FLUFFY. And dude, don't stress ik weet dat gij dat keigoed doet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je gaat ervoor bij alles wat je doet, dus ik ben er zeker van dat het wel goed zit!
    Keep calm and keep on rocking that orange.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice fluff! en ik heb ook net de perfecte oranjerode lippenstift gevonden, ongeveer zo, moet nog een beetje wennen aan mezelf als ik 'm draag... staat jou in ieder geval super!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lieeefff maar je weet dat ik kei kritisch ben voor mezelf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't freak out! You'll be wonderful. And you'll look fabulous. ;) Good luck with the next four months!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are so incredibly sweet! and so is your friend, haha, thank you guys so much for reading and for your amazingly flattering words! You should check out jeangreige, rookiemag and fashionpirate, some amazing (fashion) bloggers who also get a lot of feminism into their posts!

    ReplyDelete