zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I’m going to be a couchpotato now and watch stupid tv-shows. My back hurts like a motherF-er after standing on my two feet for 12 hours. Working as a sales assistant in a mall is tough shit. I always forget how much it hurts until I return for my summer job. I almost didn’t post this because clicking and typing = haaaaaaard but I thought what the heck

so there

 dress, h&m
shoes: sac d'anvers


I wore this dress and these shoes together because I basically thought they clashed like hell. Kind of like wearing bowling shoes with a wedding dress. The black/nautical theme of the shoes so does not go with the yellow hippie/floral look, but I like it that way.
so there

6 comments

  1. Amazing outfit!
    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!! you look great!!

    http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I still love that dress on you!
    I worked at a laundry company last summer at a assembly line which was for dirty clothes. I stood over nine hours and do the same moves. My back hurts so much..so I can understand you my dear! Maybe your boyfriend could give you a massage or two..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your shoes, and I like your dress. Who cares if they're not "meant" to be together, you look great!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shoes, and I like your dress. Who cares if they're not "meant" to be together, you look great!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete