Witchy Earrings Winston&Celeste

dress, hat: H&M - boots: vintage - crucifix ring: ASOS - bracelet - etsy.com - ear studs - c/o Winston&Celeste - peace necklace: c/o Diamanti Per Tutti

Another outfit I wore to work. Sorry for the noise in my pictures again! It has just been getting dark so early these days, and with work and all I can't make time for pictures during the day. But like I said before, the pics might not be perfect but I like how moody they are. Goes perfectly with my witchy outfit (yes I am obsessed with Halloween OK). And you can see how dark it really was when these pictures were taken here:



Considering, I think my lens did a pretty darn good job. 

Do you like my gold star ear studs?  I SO do, they are perfect for a toned down witchy/goth/halloween look that is still chic. 


They're from Winston&Celeste, a new webshop with some very pretty jewelry. You all know I've been wearing earrings very often lately, and I was looking for a pretty, simple option that would go with anything. These star studs they sent over fit the bill perfectly. Winston&Celeste also has a nice selection of marked down House of Harlow items (LOVE that stuff), so go check it out.

I hope you have a lovely weekend! I'll spend mine prepping + enjoying my Halloween party. I'll make sure to take loads of pictures to share the fun with you!

20 comments

  1. Heerlijke oorbellen en nagellak en YAY voor die laarsjes! Monsterlijk groot herfstblad ook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witchy it iz, oorbellen zijn leuk! Have fun @ your halloween party ;)


    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your witchy takes! this one is perfection, sort of witch-goes-retro-via-90s-and-return! Chic, dark, what ask for more? Perfect pics. And those earrings are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supermooi die laarzen met die jurk, en oei nu ga ik mij toch ne keer een ketting van House of Harlow moeten aanschaffen (STIEKEM WIL IK ALLESZZ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love that nail polish color and the earrings are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So witchy! I thought you were holding a cigarette and I had to get a closer look and I realized it's the cross ring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do share, Halloween is the one holiday we do not celebrate so I'm always curious to see what other people do with it. Great outfit too, the boots look amazing on you.


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jij staat zo mooi met die hoed! Leuke nagellak ook :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. your entire description sounds AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie foto's! Past helemaal in de Halloween sfeer, net als je outfit :) leuk!

    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the witchy vibe you've got going on, and your nails with those earrings...omg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Though some of them are a bit blurry, I still adore your photos! The ambiance is just so calm and perfect, and you are a flat out stunning woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your dress! you look amazing as always! xoxo ewa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm into witchy everything at the moment, and still into low-light photo shoots too. You look amazing in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually really love these pictures, the lighting is beautiful!! I love this outfit, simple, chic and a touch of a gothic vibe which is always awesome

    ReplyDelete