Pink Beanie, Grungy

top: H&M - vest: thrifted, DIY - skirt: Vero Moda - shoes: Sacha - satchel: Zara - beanie: Ebay - button: gift

And things come full circle. I would have TOTALLY worn this outfit (probably with different shoes though, sneakers or boots) back in my high school days. In fact, I used to have a nearly identical denim vest when I was about 14-15-16 (PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN), and the skirt actually dates back to those days. Yes, this skirt is nearly 10 years old! I found it between old discarded stuff while sorting through my clothes to prepare for our blogger closet sale. As for the beanie, here is a tiny webcam pic of my 16 year old self wearing one. Yeay for dressing like your former teenager self.

QUARTER LIFE CRISIS MUCH?

I guess it's this whole 90s revival/sporty trend that's got a hold on me. Or maybe I've just given up on ever becoming a real, proper adult. Yep, I'm a self professed woman-child. 25 going on 15! But the businessman-like brogues totally keep this from being too teenager. RIGHT?

13 comments

  1. We better do it now, in 5 more years this will be totally not done :D Teenage 90's forever!
    Digging the beanie on you, the color rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedden dat we over 5 jaar zeggen "nu gaat het nog, over 5 jaar nietmeer"? :D EEUWIG TIENER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke beanie! Leuk zo'n knalkleurtje!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik denk niet dat het bij mij nog zo lang gaat duren, but u never know :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit on you ... Maybe I should revisit my old "goth" self ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha woman-child, love it!
    Naomi -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool look! I could never work that look but I love it :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik begrijp het, ik ben denk ik ook een woman-child :) Growing up = no fun!

    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, geweldig zo die oude foto's erbij. Echt leuke outfit!


    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally digging 90's fashion! LOVE the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete