Lia Meo, Leopard Skirt

dress worn as top, scarf: H&M - skirt: c/o Sheinside - wedges: Bershka - belt: Pimkie - earrings, necklace: c/o Liameo

Bare legs! Open shoes! No coat! Told you the weather has been crazy the past few days. I actually sat outside reading a book on our lawn this afternoon. And it was so hot I had to go inside after a while. NO JOKE. You know what else is hot? Oh stop it you silly, I wasn't fishing for compliments. Also, I'm a who, not a what. Recognize!

Anyway, to the point: my JEWELRY is hot! I received a gorgeous necklace + earrings (not a matching set, I just picked them out and they turned out to go perfectly together) from Liameo.be, a new webshop that sells really pretty jewelry for really affordable prices. And if I say something is affordable, it means a lot. Since I'm stingy as crap, you know. NO JOKE


You can find my gorgeous necklace here and my dangly earrings here. Perfect statement pieces to finish an outfit. I really like their webdesign as well btw. A very pretty website to shop from. Stuff like that is important to me. You like?

13 comments

  1. Mooie foto's zeg! Is idd lekker weer laatste dagen, heel vreemd haha. Ik vind je ketting echt bijzonder leuk, heel mooie kleurtjes enzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. superleuke outfit! Die ketting staat je echt goed, ik ga direct eens kijken op die webshop :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rrrrr, like the leopard outfit. Plus, you look very warm and charming (totally an impression, since we have never met but oh well).
    The necklace is soooo pretty, especially for something that affordable!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the necklace is so pretteh!
    Die heb ik toch niet gezien op de webshop, silly me!
    Ik wacht nog op mijn goodies, sooo excited!


    x Krizia


    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. doe ik wel vaker! is es iets anders :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a great skirt, I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je lijkt wel een Argentijnse furie/femme fatale in deze outfit ;-) ! Hele mooie ketting trouwens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit to death! It's so wonderfully fall-ish and gypsy-like and glamorous but totally wearable. Love.
    And that jewelry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha dankjewel! ik heb wel wat zuiders bloed in mijn lijf denk ik, dat of joods :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could totally see you wear this as well! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely shots of you and your jewelry. This outfit is so nice and goes so beautifully with your hair and make-up. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete