Just a Sweater

denim shirt: thrifted - sweater: Think Twice - boots: c/o Lucky Vintage Seattle - necklace: c/o Diamanti Per Tutti - bracelets: Village Gallery Design - watch: c/o Swatch, chrono plastic

And this is what I end up with when I absolutely don't have a clue what to wear. I was standing in my bathroom, asking my sister for ideas since she was over at my place, and then I sort of gave up. What happens when I give up? I just put on a sweater. My outfit = a sweater. 

I'm not even wearing bottoms, apart from some super duper short shorts my sister forced me to put on because she was afraid I'd flash someone. Slap on my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite current boots (black, platform, chunky, 90s: lurv) which I wear with everything, and a denim shirt I saw hanging on a chair et voila: AN OUTFIT! 

That's how fashion works, people! You just wear some crazy ish and if you have a blog, it suddenly becomes legit stylish or a new trend or something. Before you know it, you'll all be wearing just sweaters; no bottoms. You can quote me on that.

Peace out.

8 comments

  1. That's what I call bold!


    mymemoryonthescreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Hahaha so you didn't flash somebody?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing an oversized sweater during fall/winter is the best thing ever. Paired with parka & leggings is what I wear 80% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, Annabeth, gij kunt een vuilniszak aantrekken en dat ziet er NOG cool uit... Heil to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geen fan van de boots maar de rest van de outfit: me likes! Jij kan een simpele outfit er supercool uit laten zien Ă©n bij deze heb ik alweer inspiratie voor deze herfst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. snap ik, ze zijn zoals artisjokken: an acquired taste :D

    ReplyDelete