Halloween pt. 2: Maxidress

dress: Topshop via Sabina - jacket: Zara - boots: New Look - scarf, hat: H&M

 Yes, I keep rocking it Halloween-style. This is somewhat of a mix between a rocker and a witchy pilgrim, no? I got a few looks wearing this outfit, but it was worth it. I always love me a bit of drama. I guess I was a bit inspired by the previous owner of this glorious dress as well, Sabina always rocks her furs, hats, leathers and tough boots. I hope I did her proud. She sure looked lovely wearing my sailor dress!

Swapping with stylish friends is awesome. I suggest you all do the same: just gather some of the cool things you hardly wear and make someone else happy while getting some fresh rags for zero moneyz yourself. Super environmentally conscious too, ya know. 

Not contributing to the enormous pile of human waste, not buying new jeans that cost some kid her health, or took thousands of gallons of water to make. And that would be my politically correct message for the day. I should just get P.C. tattooed on my fist or something.

Have a nice Monday!

10 comments

  1. Super coole outfit, je haar is prachtig en die jurk is gewoon gawgeous <3 Sabina heeft de coolste swap/weggeef/koop kleren :-D IK MAG 'M WEL ES LENEN HE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Dat hoedje staat je ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het hoedje staat je heel erg leuk


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. U rocked da shit out of it! One of my most favorite looks from u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like! Staat extra leuk in combinatie met elkaar.

    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely loving your outfit! That dress is so flattering on you and your jacket is incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mix of leather / fur / stripes is great, I love when you play on textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your dress. Love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete