Blacks and Blues

dress, tights: H&M - jacket: Zara - boots: c/o Lucky Vintage Seattle - watch: c/o Swatch - bracelet: Etsy - ring: ASOS - feather boa: Zara


My boyfriend told me to embody ennuie in that last picture, but I was more annoyed than anything else so I made this 'comeonlezjustgetthisoverwithhhhh' face. CUTE RITE

My outfit was inspired by this beautiful witchy outfit on Sabina's blog


Perfect for the days leading up to Halloween! I really want her dress. That star print is gorgeous on its own, but the shape of the dress is so perfect as well! Something a little girl witch like Kiki would LOVE to wear.


RIGHT? Of course I made it my own with the blue boa and my chunky 90s boots, but the influence is strong in this one.

OK I'm off now, I've had a long and tiresome day. Bye!

9 comments

  1. Dat blauwe bontje staat super leuk in je outfit :)


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIKI! En ik dacht ook even "he is dat nou Sabina of jouw blogpost" :D Echt een mooie outfit, vooral je paarse bontje! Prachtige kleur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite honored here! Loving your version as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That fur is amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luvva this! So fun still being casual and totally wearable. It's the perfect time of the year for witchy inspired total black & purple. And yay to Kiki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The faux fur has such a cool color. Ooooh and the Etsy bracelet is beautiful!


    XxX A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben nog altijd quite bummed dat ik die faux fur sjaal niet gekocht heb vorig jaar. Ben nu heel de tijd op zoek naar zo Ă©Ă©n, maar vind nergens Ă©Ă©n dat nog te betalen valt.
    Ik vind je haar echt mooi, zo langs Ă©Ă©n kant. Very cool.
    http://jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! I love this purple fur stole, such an unexpected colour but it's sooo awesome. Perfect with the all black and white look, that dress is so great

    ReplyDelete