Steve Madden Boots

t-shirt: old - tights: New Look - boots: c/o Steve madden - jacket: Pimkie - satchel: Zara - skirt: Think Twice Vintage - headband: H&M


See those boots on my feet?  They were a gift from Steve Madden: I got a coupon for a free pair of shoes back when Steve Madden's first Belgian store opened last year, and I only went to get my pair there now! Really ridiculous as the store is just near my university (ah, saying "my university" makes my heart ache for the years ahead where I won't be visiting it weekly :(), but that's me: really ridiculous! I was going back and forth between these boots and some black ankle boots with a higher heel, but I went for practicality with these. Like them? Or should I go and exchange them for the black boots? I'm still not 100% sure.

I was in the mood for some Twin Peaks inspired make up to go with my retro bad girl look, so I drew on a fake beauty mark a la Audrey Horne (although hers is real). Looks kinda neat, no?


This picture is a nice preparation for tomorrow. In honor of wijvenweek (chickweek? broadweek? wenchweek?) I will be putting up thematic posts. Monday is all about the reality behind our perfectly presented exteriors, and I will be sharing MY NAKED FACE with you guys! And hopefully, some profound writing as well. Possibly feminist. Be prepared.

18 comments

  1. Love those boots!! The black ones are AMAZING too, I wouldn't be able to choose!! And your make up looks awesome, wish I was as skilled at making up my face, I tend to just slap on some stuff and go!! I used to be quite alright at doing other people's make up and all my friends used to get me to theirs before we went out, but my own face? Nope, not happening!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, nu ben ik benieuwd! You'll probably look as good as always :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten a lot better the past year or so, I used to be very basic and kinda crap. It's just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your make-up, especially the red lips :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie make up! En deze laarsjes vind ik mooier en zou ik ook zeker boven de zwarte hebben verkozen, geen foute keuze gemaakt! Misschien ga ik ook wel meedoen aan wijvenweek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the boots a lot! keep 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots and your ring!!! Can't wait to read your post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I love your boots! And your headband is gorgeous too - you're looking very Blair Waldorf (I love it!)

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great boots and I love the biker jacket, midi skirt combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the beauty spot! And the boots. I say go with practicality. I somehow have ended up with a bunch of heels this year and now I'm hobbling around cursing them, or, more realistically, wearing my oxfords every single day! I really like this whole look... and I'm looking forward to the reality behind the makeup! Hehe, kind of like most days on my blog. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your make-up in these pictures! And if you already walked around in your brown boots, I don't think it's possible to exchange them anymore? They're cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only wore them for these pictures, which is right next to my house, so they were only outside for about 3 meters :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a skirt like that. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like these boots over the black ones. Are they comfy? I want something similar and they sell them in shops here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I find them comfortable! of course not as comfortable as an even flatter boot or a more cushioned shoe, but I had no problem wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That plaid skirt looks awesome with the orange t-shirt. I love how you rock t-shirts and skirts too. It's such a fun combination to me.

    ReplyDelete