La Fille d'O: Sexy Sex Times

Last night I was invited by the awesome Oona ladies and miss Murielle Scherre (nsfw!) herself to check out ze goods and to celebrate the fact that Oona will be taking care of La Fille d'O's PR from now on. It seems only logical that Belgium's most kick ass brand of lingerie is represented by Belgium's most epic team of PR ladies so, like, DUH! I am personally a huge fan of Murielle and what she does. Who doesn't love a selfmade woman who presents her own sex-positive, woman-centric view on lingerie without losing her sense of humor? I sure do. 

As the home page of her brand La Fille d'O shows us, miss Murielle's references range from Wayne's World and A Neverending Story to cats and Japanese schoolgirls. I love my girls pop culture-savvy. Even better? Her habit of asking her friends to model her line instead of using jaded looking, uber toned models. As I have experienced first hand last night, her choices culminate in an atmosphere of fun, light-heartedness and casual goofing around: everything sex should be in my book.


Unmentionables, oh how I love that word.


Sparkles and bubbles


Best.Thing.EVER. Ombre floor.


Loved the hint of youthful lockerroom sex appeal provided by the climbing frame against the wall, the sort of structure everyone remembers from highschool. And of course, the girls are beautiful! I especially loved the high waisted panties on the left model, and the bikini top on the girl in the center. Also, those flower headwreaths? AMAZING. And SO Lana.


Murielle's beautiful tattoo (sort of like an organic version of seamed tights?) and AF Vandevorst boots. I've been wanting those since foreveeeer


Beautiful moment in my eyes: Murielle helping each of her babes step down from the mini-stage. Nothing could show the vibe of positivity and girlfriend support more clearly than this. Sex and (semi)nudity need not be exploitative!


Of course I had to get jiggy with that. Also, this picture couldn't be more perfect. Especially the awesome sneakers miss fierce was wearing. Reminds you of getting it on with your lover and not even bothering to take of your (non-sexy) shoes. Exactly the reason why I personally couldn't give a rat's ass whether my guy takes off his socks before jumping in the sack with me.


And then, the main attraction of the evening: having our picture taken with one of the models. Who ever has the funnest pic gets to win a custom made (to fit your curves!) combination of lingerie! Of course I had to write something dirty on my little chalkboard. For you English speakers out there, poep'n? roughly translates to "wanna bang?". Yes I am totally once, twice, three times a lady.

This post is already picture heavy as is, so I'm leaving out my outfitpictures on a pretty bridge in pretty Ghent for another day. TGIF BITCHEZ I hope you enjoyed my post, and have a lovely weekend!

18 comments

  1. "Exactly the reason why I personally couldn't give a rat's ass whether my guy takes off his socks before jumping in the sack with me." Hahahaha Annebeth jij bent zo grappig :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was het in de Burgstraat? Ik woon daar heel erg super vlakbij! Nothing but love for my hometown!

    En over Murielle Scherre gesproken, ik vind haar echt fantastisch! Amen to sex-positive and woman-centered! Ik herinner me dat ze enkele jaartjes terug een programma had op JIM en dan zo bv. mensen op de Gentse Feesten aansprak over de pil en one night stands en als dertien-jarig meisje (ruwe schatting) vond ik het echt geweldig! En de lingerie is natuurlijk ook supermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes daar was het, prachtige regio, you so lucky for living there! :D en ja ik herinner me dat ook nog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige fotos! Je voelt je wel als een vis in't water daar zo als ik het niet mis heb :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ik ben een makkelijke op dat vlak :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, ik heb echt wel geluk met mijn buurt! En uw comment op mijn blog is echt grappig, aangezien ik vandaag heel jouw archief van zomer 2011 heb doorgespit, zoveel fijne outfits, maar heel erg bedankt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude jij bent 18, ik ben bijna 25. Toen ik 18 was, was ik nog geen tiende zo stijlvol als jij. Geloof me, ik lees VEEL blogs en ik kom niet vaak meisjes tegen die van nature al zo jong zo'n natural, ongeforceerde elegantie hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha die laatste is echt hilarisch. en bij de foto van de modellen met bloemenkransen was het eerst wat in mij op kwam ook LANAAAAAAA! Ik vind het concept achter het merk echt super, maar ik zie mezelf de lingerie niet echt dragen. Misschien ben ik daar een beetje te saai/ preuts voor :-D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. maarnee, dat is gewoon een kwestie van smaak! het is ook niet 100% mijn stijl (ik hou persoonlijk meer van iets meer retro/lieve spulletjes), maar het idee erachter is wel 100% me :D

    http://thelovedone.bigcartel.com/ is meer mijn ding, en agent provocateur! http://www.agentprovocateur.com/lingerie/new-collection/info/daena-suspender~black--pink yes please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha wat een leuke post! Ik ben ook fan van Muriëlle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh this looks like such fun, those underthangs are awesome!! And the headdresses are very fun. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a fun post, loving the pictures! The Lingerie is gorgeous, and the trainers really made me laugh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahah zo leuk!!! De voorlaatste foto vind ik echt geweldig!! En u header is super mooi. Echt prachtig! (en ja ik heb werkelijk 6 ! in 1 comment gezet, dat is hoe enthousiast ik ben over deze post en u header)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love d'O! I've been wearing her lingerie for years now and I'm still loving every collection.
    So bummed I couldn't be there. Looks like fun!
    Great pics, hun'.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was just too awesome. Although I feel weird about my virginity now. And how fun are you, girl?! :D
    And that last photo totally made me want to go all 'Club Tropicana drinks are freeeee.....'

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't feel weird! sex is fun, but not compulsory. If you want to do it, you can, but if you don't you are not a lesser human being. Sex is often overemphasized in our daily lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol, those two last pics are hilarious! I totally dig your outfit too btw, especially that blue fur scarf!

    jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete