Under my umbrella ella ella

Cheesiest blogtitle ever?
I just won the payless shoe contest!!! I’m so terribly excited, thanks so much whoever picked the winner! This definitely kickstarts my day at work!
And I’m also very excited about the contributing editor thingy, I really really really want to be a contributing editor to chictopia. Would be great for experience and my resumé!


  blouse, H&M
skirt, hat: pimkie
shoes: zara
umbrella: my mom's



Don't have time to talk now! gotta catch a bus!

9 comments

  1. Love this black and white outfit, so clasic :D you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and congrats to those shoes and good luck with chictopia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool are you, well done!!! :)

    I love this outfit. Inspired for the weekend now, but its cold enough for tights with it!! Fab look :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love everything about this look :):) the hat is awesome, the shoes are AMAZING!!! and the whole skirt with umbrella thing is just crazy!!! <3<3

    xoxo
    http://whatareyoulookingat-ninasafada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. congrats for the winning!!!
    love your black and white outfit here...:)

    http://eelectrocuted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That look is perfect in every aspect! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning! That's great!

    Also, this outfit is adorable and I now want those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone, I'm super excited too!

    Kim: it was rainy and storming like crazy here, but the temperature was still totally warm enough for bare legs: very weird! I refuse to wear tights in august :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much everyone, I'm super excited too!

    Kim: it was rainy and storming like crazy here, but the temperature was still totally warm enough for bare legs: very weird! I refuse to wear tights in august :D

    ReplyDelete