Be sure to wear flowers in your hair

Here’s the picnicpictures I promised you! It looks warm, but it was cloudy 99% of the time, and a cold wind was blowing. We were at a park, with playgrounds, a petting zoo, a beach + lake, boats for rent and even a bit of forest. So much variation packed onto such a small surface, perfect for when you don’t know what the weather is going to be like, or for when you don’t know what it is exactly that you want to do today. I love going for a boatride with my boyfriend rowing, but we were afraid that it would start to rain with us stuck in the middle of the lake! So we stayed ashore, ate our picnic, walked around, petted a ginormous goat (my hands kept smelling awful for hours) and were pissed off at the weather. Oh well, Belgian summers are like fall. Sigh.

 dress, shoes: h&m
bag: pimkie

I do like the pictures though. My dress is actually green, but it blended in with the background so I photoshopped it to be some different colors! Stands out more like that I reckon. Do you guys think I’m cheating? The dress is the product of my quest against spaghettistraps. The wider halterneck straps were initially a sash to tie around the waist, but I hated the unflattering spaghettistraps and cut them off, replacing them with the sash. More dresses should have halternecks.
Ok, that’s it! Enjoy your monday, boys and girls!

13 comments

  1. hi chic friend, love your lovely pictures,you look gorgeous!! and that picnic sounds like a great idea!!
    please visit my re-constructed blog,I worked hard at it whole yesterday,hope you will like it! http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw! mooi mooi mooi! =D
    Maar écht mooi mooi mooi! ^^ Helemaal verliefd op die foto's =D

    Welk park is dat eigenlijk? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.recreatiepark-de-ster.be/

    :D Een beetje zoals de blaarmeersen, maar minder bekend. super bedankt! :D

    mici: thanks darling! :D I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Ik geloof dat we daar eens in de lagere school zijn gaan zwemmen! In mijn übercoole petit bateau streepjes bikini xD =D Thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stuinning dress .. even if you did photoshop it :D

    Love your spinning picture!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos. I just love the scenery. Love the outfit.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how were you able to transform your green dress into purplish blue? gawd, i'm so Photoshop illiterate. anyway, like what I've said in Chictopia, halter dresses are so you! you look like a 50's pin up chic. i love the foresty backdrop by the way.

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a great idea! I hate those matching sashes anyway, and the spaghetti straps aren't nearly as chic as wider ones or a halter neck. I'm gonna have to do that to one of my F21 dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kookie: I just selected the dress and messed with the shade/saturation settings!

    thanks so much everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great idea! I hate those matching sashes anyway, and the spaghetti straps aren't nearly as chic as wider ones or a halter neck. I'm gonna have to do that to one of my F21 dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kookie: I just selected the dress and messed with the shade/saturation settings!

    thanks so much everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete