Outfit: Denim shorts and chelsea boots

Outfit: pussybow blouse, denim shorts and chelsea boots


Outfit: pussybow blouse, denim shorts and chelsea boots
boyfriend shorts, cluse watch
Outfit: pussybow blouse, denim shorts and chelsea boots
Outfit: denim shorts and chelsea boots
Outfit: pussybow blouse, denim shorts and chelsea boots
 coat: Zara - scarf: c/o LN|Andes - blouse: Mango - shorts: vintage Levi's - handbag: c/o Maestro via Duifhuizen - chelsea boots: c/o Fred de la Bretoniere - watch: c/o Cluse - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - belt: c/o Lavand

Another very Alexa Chung inspired look today. I don't wear denim shorts as often as I used to, but I still maintain that a good pair of slightly oversized denim shorts is pretty much indispensable in any wardrobe, except for those people who have a serious case of chub rub. Although there are cute solutions for that too! I still love Rihanna's What's My Name look with the fishnet biker shorts underneath the short shorts. The pussybow blouse was another great addition to my wardrobe. I went back and forth a bit about buying it during the Mango winter sales, but I'm glad I bit the bullet and got it because it has proven to be a great top for the office because it's comfortable and it goes with absolutely everything.

This was one of the last shoots where my hair was sort of black-ish, and the temporary colour has since washed out. I wanted to see how well it would disappear on its own without aggressive stripping routines with dishwashing liquid or something like that, and sure enough I'm pretty much back to my own dark brown locks with sun-kissed ends. Should I stick with the black or let it fade some more until I reach my natural colour? Here's a comparison pic for reference, do chime in! I think I'm sort of feeling the lighter look for summer, although black hair does look amazing with a tan...


No comments