Wishlist: A-Line button-through skirts

I talked to you about my obsession with a-line button through skirts extensively in my last post, and I promised to show you some of the prettiest (and affordable) options I found while trolling the intarwebz for my own skirt. I bought the first denim skirt you see in the collage below and I really love it, but you might prefer one of the others. Either way, this skirt really is a must have. Not just this fall, I reckon that most closets would work well with this silhouette. I see it with turtle necks, boxy knits, flowy 70s blouses, longline cardigans and allllll the boots, but it would nicely carry into spring and summer as well. And I love what the shape does for my figure. I've really been into waist defining outfits lately. FEMME-ING IT UP.

Without further ado, check out these babies!

wishlist: a-line button through skirts


From left to right and top to bottom: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11&12

See anything you like? I have my eye on the suede skirts from Forever21, can't beat that 32€ price point. I'd also recommend checking out your local vintage/thrift store, as the A-line/button through skirt has been in and out of fashion since forever. If you find one in suede or leather that fits you nicely but is too long for your liking, don't be afraid to just hack it off: leather/suede doesn't fray, so you don't have to bother with hemming. Happy hunting!

No comments