Peach Knit, Boyfriend Shorts and Sneaker Wedges

sweater: c/o La Petite Marmoset - shorts: vintage Levi's via Think Twice - sneaker wedges: c/o The Fab Shoes - tights: H&M - necklace: Forever21


Outfit time! Something comfortable and casual I wore for some shopping with my sister. I tried to go with soft colors to feel the slightest hint of spring, while still keeping the outfit warm since it was actually snowing that day. And that is ALL I'm going to say about the dreadful weather, I'm OVER talking about it. I do really love the oatmeal esque color of these tights, works very well with the pale denim and peach sweater. 

The boyfriend shorts were inspired by Paulien, who wore some when we got together for some outfit-shooting a few weeks ago. Mine aren't quite as boyfriend-slouchy as hers, but I do really love the way these fit me. And I'll probably drop by Think Twice when they're having their monthly sales again to score an even wider pair of denim to convert into boyfriend shorts. I can't really justify spending more than a few euros on denim shorts these days, since I can't even wear them 5 days out of 7 (not exactly work-appropriate, sadly).

How are you feeling about boyfriend shorts? I can tell you one thing, my boyfriend doesn't hate them nearly as much as my other boyfriend jeans. Must be the short shorts! :-D


18 comments

  1. I think the shorts look pretty good on you! :)


    xoxo
    Grietje
    http://www.secondagenda.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that new hair of yours!! :) x x x


    Noémie : no-et-mie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben ook nog op zoek naar de perfect BF shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou van shorts! Ik heb al een hele stack klaar liggen om te veranderen in shorts :)
    Tip: mest de kleerkast van je vriend eens uit, misschien dat je daar nog wat op de kop kunt tikken. Ik heb dat dit weekend gedaan en twee broeken (die al zeker 10 jaar in zijn kast lagen, aangezien ze toch heel wat te klein waren) gescoord die ik nu ga afknippen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oddly it takes some time to get used to the combo young outfits / mature hair, if ya get my drift

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha allez, als mijn haar zo warrig/unstyled ligt als hier vind ik het toch niet echt "mature", nogal Alexa Chung juist, en die staat toch bekend om haar kleuterstijl met overgooiers en salopetten! :D maar ik mis mijn lang haar ook :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuke peachy sweater, toch warm met een touch of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace

    ENTER DESIGNER SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY >>>WIN PRADA 27Ns SUNGLASSES<<<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the cut-offs en peachy sweater maar heb je zo geen koud? Ik zie er echt tegenop om nu outfit foto's te gaan nemen zonder jas ofzo (en ok, mss ook wel een beetje omdat ik wat verkouden ben).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Viel goed mee! Was net voor het begon te sneuwen, dat breekt de kou altijd, en ik had een onderhemdje en longsleeve aan onder de trui en de kousenbroek is zo'n hele dikke. Heb al kouder gehad :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really loving your new hair cut! It makes me miss my shorter hair. You look so cute and sporty in this outfit! The color of your sweater is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. peach staat u goed girl! ik vroeg me af wat dan wel working clothes zijn voor u ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.be/2013/01/black-and-white.html dit bijvoorbeeld? :D veel strakke broeken/rokjes, longsleeves, truien en laarsjes/sneakerwedges, over het algemeen

    ReplyDelete
  14. de kousenbroek is superdik en heb een onderhemdje en een longsleeve aan onder de trui. En het was net voor de sneeuw ging vallen, dat breekt de kou altijd!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jammer genoeg is mijn lief geen jeansfan :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. sympa petit pull, sa va bien avec ton short

    ReplyDelete