Strike a Pose

blouse: don't remember
pants, boots, ring: pimkie
scarf: collar I took off of some H&M cardigan
watch: asos

I find myself reaching for pants lately and it is freaking me out. I'm a dresses/skirts person! Seriously, even my boyfriend noticed and askes me about it since he'd just had a conversation with a colleague about the fact that I always wear dresses and skirts. I love how this outfit is sort of totally different than all the other stuff I wear, but it still feels really natural to me. I've become a fan of crop tops with high waisted stuff. Baring your midriff is totally out, but I love it! Almost rebellious.

The boyfriend's mood has improved, and I think we might go out to rent the old Star Wars movies since we haven't seen them in ages. I LOVE the old Star Wars series. One of our tv stations had Indiana Jones friday the past four weeks, broadcasting the entire series, and of course we watched. I LOVE Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford is such a sweetie. The third one is my fave, I don't really care so much for the fourth one and the second one is just misogynist with that horrible female lead.
I'm telling you, studying communication sciences at university has made me all feminist and shiz.

16 comments

  1. You seriously look Chic! Mannn I want a faux fur collar now! After I kept seeing you rock your thigh high boots I finally got some:D
    Indiana Jones movies are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice look. Like it.
    I like your watch. and the scraf. I've seen it yesterday :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay hope! I bet you look amazing in thigh high boots! :D thanks!

    salt skin: thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi dank je! =D

    Ik vind zo'n fur sjaaltje écht super! ^^ Ben nu bezig met een ENORME muts te maken in faux fur xD
    Vind de combinatie van een beetje baggy broek met een kort shirtje erg leuk staan! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ik ben dol op van die enorme mutsen, maar het is zo WARM he :D zo koud wordt het hier nooit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! Love the jacket and pants

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the outfit... super much. and i LOVE Star Wars too!!! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely amazing - i love this :)

    www.toplaydressup.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool outfit! I love the fur and your watch! And eventhough you are a skirt/dress person, you look fab in pants aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks girlies! :D queen VII: you're awesome too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so cool and chic!!! Boy, you made me yearn for cold weather so I can wear my fake fur scarf... thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha loved how you said Indy 2 being misogynistic, had never thought of it and you're right!

    Gotta love some good old Princess Leia, but Harrison Ford is truly at his best fighting Darth Vader than working the whip ;)

    Absolutely love your blog and I need to raid your wardrobe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes I actually prefer Star Wars too, Princess Leia is totally kick ass. I mean, Marion was OK in the first Indiana, but she needed to be saved all the time too. And the girl in the second movie was just a plain bitch that wouldn't stop complaining about her nails, and then suddenly Indy DID want to sleep with her? What the hell? And the girl in the third movie was a greedy nazi traitor, so in the end there really wasn't even one cool chick there.

    thanks, I'm really glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes I actually prefer Star Wars too, Princess Leia is totally kick ass. I mean, Marion was OK in the first Indiana, but she needed to be saved all the time too. And the girl in the second movie was just a plain bitch that wouldn't stop complaining about her nails, and then suddenly Indy DID want to sleep with her? What the hell? And the girl in the third movie was a greedy nazi traitor, so in the end there really wasn't even one cool chick there.

    thanks, I'm really glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks so cool and chic!!! Boy, you made me yearn for cold weather so I can wear my fake fur scarf... thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks girlies! :D queen VII: you're awesome too! :D

    ReplyDelete