Shirtdress, Bird Purse, Flatforms

dress: H&M - sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - platforms: Ebay - purse: Primark - watch: c/o Swatch

I'm just trying to get the last bits of super sunny, summery outfits posted before it gets awkward. Like when I'm sitting here, blanket draped over my scrawny knees, a hot cocoa between my hands to warm my frozen fingers while the autumn rain keeps pounding on the window... Yeah, it would be awkward to post these pics then. Like seeing pictures of an old friend with a really, really bad new haircut.

Ok not entirely like that, but still similar.

Another job interview tomorrow, wish me luck!

11 comments

  1. of course over here it's still summer weather! haha. i love this dress of yours; shirtdresses are always a favorite of mine.
    xx
    missing-lovebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weather isn't that awful around here either, but decidedly chillier than I wish it would be, and too cold for bare legs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuk kleedje!
    http://mangelmoes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove that bag! Great outfit.

    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today!
    Ben nog steeds verliefd op dat vogeltasje, zoooo mooi.


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat tasje is super! Succes!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your job interview went well. You'll ace it, for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, love the photos and the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing you with that bag so makes me regret not buying t months ago, damn!! X

    ReplyDelete